• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Why all the arfcom hate on this site?

Re: Why all the arfcom hate on this site?

Off Topic: Shankster, somehow I always smile when I come to a thread that you have posted in, and somehow I find myself staring at your avatar for more than a few seconds!

Because members here aren't posers like BARFCOM members are. Hide members don't play CoD for 15 hours a day and then plop their fatasses in front of their computers and act like they are combat and weapon experts. Hide members have done the real thing. Need I say more?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beeski</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What gives?</div></div>

go away

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because members here aren't posers like BARFCOM members are. Hide members don't play CoD for 15 hours a day and then plop their fatasses in front of their computers and act like they are combat and weapon experts. Hide members have done the real thing. Need I say more? </div></div>

You tell 'em Maser!

I didn't know how to do tactical leg waxing until I watched your instructional videos on youtube.

(thanks JCH).

ohmygod.jpg

Looks like Nobody's back... again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
ohmygod.jpg
</div></div>

This is getting stolen.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
This is getting stolen..... </div></div>

Re-stolen. I just pulled it from Google Images and put the words on it...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because members here aren't posers like BARFCOM members are. Hide members don't play CoD for 15 hours a day and then plop their fatasses in front of their computers and act like they are combat and weapon experts. Hide members have done the real thing. Need I say more? </div></div>

You tell 'em Maser!

I didn't know how to do tactical leg waxing until I watched your instructional videos on youtube.

(thanks JCH). </div></div>

Where would we be without "The Fall of the Hide".....

Because we are Sith Lords . Hate is what makes us more powerful .

Or because people who wear Diapers and Suck Binky's are still cooler than Arfcom weanies .

Whichever path you choose as only you know what is right for you .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
This is getting stolen..... </div></div>

Re-stolen. I just pulled it from Google Images and put the words on it... </div></div>

I can think of a few dozen places this will play....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beeski</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What gives?</div></div>

go away </div></div>

Ya .....what gives....???
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael N</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because we are Sith Lords . Hate is what makes us more powerful .

Or because people who wear Diapers and Suck Binky's are still cooler than Arfcom weanies .

Whichever path you choose as only you know what is right for you . </div></div>
1+ Great post.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Off Topic: Shankster, somehow I always smile when I come to a thread that you have posted in, and somehow I find myself staring at your avatar for more than a few seconds! </div></div>
Shhht, don't provoke him. He could put one of his fatties in the avatar, doing such move
grin.gif

Which might force everyone to turn off avatar display in the forum configuration.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beeski</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What gives? </div></div>

Look up^^^^^
<span style="font-style: italic">
Sniper's Hide: For the Serious Tactical Marksman</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because members here aren't posers like BARFCOM members are. Hide members don't play CoD for 15 hours a day and then plop their fatasses in front of their computers and act like they are combat and weapon experts. Hide members have done the real thing. Need I say more?</div></div>

PERFECT! Now if Lazy21 will share his thoughts (through his wife's account) then this thread will be complete.

Well, that and a picture of BOLTRIPPER laying among a pile of Prometheus measures
wink.gif

WWPPD?
(What Would Piston Pete Do)

It's not just on the hide. On every other gun related website I regularly visit people shit on Arfcom. Why? Because Arfcom sucks.

Somebody post up that pic of that giant fat guy with all the tactical gear on. There's your average ARfcommer right there.

Another point that wasn't addressed is not only are the members big problems, but also the moderators are problems too. If you are friends with the mods or have high seniority there, you are in the "family", but if you're not then don't be surprised if your account gets locked for no reason. I had mine locked in the past, but I think it was because I wasn't 18+ at the time, but still I have read about people getting banned for the stupidest of reasons.

Best way to describe BARFCOM is GlockTalk on steroids. Bigger, stronger, louder, and shrunken balls.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jimmy2Times</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's not just on the hide. On every other gun related website I regularly visit people shit on Arfcom. Why? Because Arfcom sucks.

Somebody post up that pic of that giant fat guy with all the tactical gear on. There's your average ARfcommer right there. </div></div>

internetg.jpg

You effers started my day off right. Sitting here sipping coffee, lol'ing away....

Boltrippers response sealed the deal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another point that wasn't addressed is not only are the members big problems, <span style="color: #CC0000">but also the moderators are problems too. If you are friends with the mods or have high seniority there, you are in the "family", </span>but if you're not then don't be surprised if your account gets locked for no reason. I had mine locked in the past, but I think it was because I wasn't 18+ at the time, but still I have read about people getting banned for the stupidest of reasons.

Best way to describe BARFCOM is GlockTalk on steroids. Bigger, stronger, louder, and shrunken balls.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Psssst...One of their moderators is one of ours...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another point that wasn't addressed is not only are the members big problems, <span style="color: #CC0000">but also the moderators are problems too. If you are friends with the mods or have high seniority there, you are in the "family", </span>but if you're not then don't be surprised if your account gets locked for no reason. I had mine locked in the past, but I think it was because I wasn't 18+ at the time, but still I have read about people getting banned for the stupidest of reasons.

laugh.gif
</div></div>

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">Psssst...One of their moderators is one of ours</span>...</span> </div></div>

Damn, quequeg, that was a brutal outing. I knew there were closet ARFers here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Psssst...One of their moderators is one of ours...</div></div>

There's such a huge number of moderators there, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm one and not even know it.
laugh.gif

Man I haven't logged onto BARFCOM in a while... lol.

The main reason I come here for info is because barfcom is full of know nothing kids, who get all their info from video games...

Even if I dont get the info I need, I at least get a answer that makes sense...

Only good section is the Precision Rifles section under the Armory. Excellent mods there.
wink.gif

I will agree Rob you do a hell of a job over tere keep up the good work!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only good section is the Precision Rifles section under the Armory. Excellent mods there.
wink.gif
</div></div>

I might have to check that forum section out just to see Rob01 pimp-slap some bitches. LOL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only good section is the Precision Rifles section under the Armory. Excellent mods there.
wink.gif
</div></div>

Come on now Rob, don't be too quick to pat yourself on the back.

deadeyeky thinks you're too judgemental !!! Keep up the good work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadeyeky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">really quick to judge, its his first post and i went back and read it again, he didnt ask for a single donation, just sugestions about the parts they should use for their build and the reason why they are building a rifle of that sort, i woulda answered his question if i knew the best way to go about it, i still dont and thats why i couldtn and cant suggest anything. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Jimmy2Times said:
internetg.jpg
</div></div>

How did he get his head in that helmet? </div></div>He didn't. He just shaved and painted his melon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How did he get his head in that helmet? </div></div>

It's a Krylon job

Best ARFer tacticool picture ever. Done by paulosantos. Pure genius:

pica.jpg

"Camelback full of gravy"

It doesn't get any funnier than that right there.

Seriously though, how much do you think that fuckin parade float weighs wearing all that bullshit? He'd have to be a single man team because he'd max out the lift capacity of an SH 60.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghillie Zen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if only we could see a vid of this guy's combat roll......... </div></div>

Here you go...

jellyroll.jpg

Man even the guys at Double Rifle site rag on the BARFcom guys. Its kinda funny to see extremely rich guys pick on them kids.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghillie Zen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if only we could see a vid of this guy's combat roll......... </div></div>

Here you go...

jellyroll.jpg

</div></div>

laugh.gif
guess i sort of saw that coming in one form or another..........

shankster, your skills are unparalleled..........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Best ARFer tacticool picture ever. Done by paulosantos. Pure genius:
</div></div>

Genius is the word.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
deadeyeky thinks you're too judgemental !!! Keep up the good work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadeyeky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">really quick to judge, its his first post and i went back and read it again, he didnt ask for a single donation, just sugestions about the parts they should use for their build and the reason why they are building a rifle of that sort, i woulda answered his question if i knew the best way to go about it, i still dont and thats why i couldtn and cant suggest anything. </div></div></div></div>

LOL well that was over here and makes the assumptions I care what he thinks and that deadeyeky knows what he's talking about in that situation from his year and a half on the Hide and 30 posts.
wink.gif

Shankster,
Do you make a living in comedy? You are missing your calling if not. I also read every thread where you show up. No telling what is going to happen.

I don’t think that it is hatred it is jealousy. People on Snipers Hide just can’t be good enough for the Arfcom people. Please forgive the members on Snipers Hide is for the lack of intelligence. Arfcom is just better than Snipers Hide.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don’t think that it is hatred it is jealousy. People on Snipers Hide just can’t be good enough for the Arfcom people. Please forgive the members on Snipers Hide is for the lack of intelligence. Arfcom is just better than Snipers Hide. </div></div>

i'm going to assume this is a muddled attempt at sarcasm....... yes?