• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why are TRG 42 so cheap right now?

ThrottleJ

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 15, 2008
SW Oregon
I see a few dealers have new TRG 42s for around $2400 delivered right now. I'm curious why the big price drop on them? Is Sako blowing out inventory to make room for the new TRG? I like my TRG 22 .260 and am thinking about picking up a 42. If they drop prices on the 22 in 308 I would probably look hard at getting one of them as well.

Re: Why are TRG 42 so cheap right now?

Simple ,demand is down and so is everyones paycheck,we are of course still in a deep recession like it or not.

looking at a .338lm is cheap though

Because they're shit, and people are starting to realize it...

Ya I said it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because they're shit, and people are starting to realize it...

Ya I said it. </div></div>
Wow, someone must have had too much Bran with their breakfast. LOL
My guess as to the price decrease would be both supply and demand, as well as making room for the new product line.
SScott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because they're shit, and people are starting to realize it...

More info please.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cavemanmoore</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because they're shit, and people are starting to realize it...

More info please. </div></div>

"I shoot an AI too!!!" is written next to his post

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cavemanmoore</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because they're shit, and people are starting to realize it...

More info please. </div></div>

J just needs a hug.......

If its the economy why is the price of the AI AW not coming down?

Maybe I just need a bailout. I only need about $10,000 to get set up. When is "Tuckers AW bailout" coming up for a vote?

If it helps, I would vote for a Tucker bailout. At least if the bailout failed, I would have cool stuff to recover.
grin.gif