• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why are we not attacking this from the top down?!

Adrenalist

Private
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2020
I just don’t get it. Here we are trying to count single irregularities, when everything is right in front of us!

99C8DC45-ACDE-43E8-A2B4-3FA5870405C5.jpeg

1) We know Dominion is a offshoot of Smartmatic.

2) Smartmatic is owned by Mark Malloch Brown.

3) Mark Malloch Brown is best friends with George Soros.

Here is a quick summary of him:

Chairman Mark Malloch-Brown is a former number two in the United Nations as well as having served in the British Cabinet and Foreign Office. He now sits in the House of Lords and is active both in business and in the non-profit world. He also remains deeply involved in international affairs.
Mark served as Deputy Secretary-General and Chief of Staff of the UN under Kofi Annan. For six years before that he was Administrator of the UNDP, leading the UN’s development efforts around the world. He was later Minister of State in the Foreign Office, covering Africa and Asia, and was a member of Gordon Brown’s cabinet.
Other positions have included vice-chairman of George Soros’s Investment Funds, as well as his Open Society Institute, a Vice-President at the World Bank and the lead international partner at Sawyer Miller, a political consulting firm. He also has served as Vice-Chairman of the World Economic Forum. He began his career as a journalist at The Economist.
In addition to his role at SGO, Mark sits on several other commercial boards. He chairs the Boards of a number of non-profit boards including the International Crisis Group, the Open Society Foundation, and the Centre for Global Development.
Mark is also a Distinguished Practitioner of the Blavatnik School of Government at Oxford University and was formerly a visiting distinguished fellow at the Yale Centre for the Study of Globalisation. He has a number of honorary degrees.
He was knighted in 2007 for his contribution to international affairs. Mark is the author of “The Unfinished Global Revolution” and continues to write, broadcast and lecture about international issues.

Why then are we taking about dead people voting when it’s obvious that the people peddling our voting machines were not in the best interest of the US?!

This is the biggest part of the fraud!

p.s. Smartmatic was used in the Venezuela elections that overturned their country, from what I’ve researched.

President Trump was setting twitter on fire yesterday? about this........so he is in the know........my popcorn is poppin.......this cluster fuck aint over .

State of Texas put dominion to test........and said hell no aint useing this shit .

What's the outcome ? Your guess as good as mine.

Are there actually any facts that support the top down approach, or is it just that we don't like this guy? i.e. does he have a criminal history? Has he been implicated in any ongoing investigation of criminal activity?

A company -> Branch of another company -> owned by this guy -> Friends of this other guy -> We hate other guy.

Sounds pretty solid to me. Let's get 'em! lol

i hope it is because they decided to do a full cleanup.
expose the institutional corruption that is endemic it local city and county governments.

if they "had it all" and caught them changing or deleting votes through the software, i would still want them to find out who the operators were, who was blocking people from observing. i want all the scum to be taken down.

if we start at the top, people will forget about the street level slime, and i don't want that.

I think that while we suspect Dominion we lack proof so we attack where we have proof and at the same time seek to develop evidence that Dominion was missused.

Hi,

I think Dominion is as shady as all get out but the bitch slap of truth in reality is that EVERY company is owned by someone and that someone is pretty much either supporting the Dems or the Repubs so unless we want the very government that we say is already too big to be running companies then we are stuck with the 50/50 rule. 50% chance the company is owned by Dem supporter, 50% chance the company is owned by Repub supporter.

Another thing is that Trump is already looking at forming his own news network company to specifically go against Fox news. Why would he waste his energy and money on that IF he really knew he was going to remain President when the final bell rings on this batshit crazy ass election cycle??
His online news agency would be the perfect breeding ground for 2024 run.

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
90% of Trump's Twatter feed yesterday was retweets from other people who were slagging on Fox. It was a really solid effort from someone who supposedly is in the midst of an existential legal and political battle :cautious:

If the ownership of Dominion is such a big deal, delegate the task of going after it to the DOJ if there are legal issues, or hand it off to Don Jr or Jared or Rudy if it's a political matter and let them dig in. Oh, but Don Jr is too busy tweeting zingers at Jeff Toobin.

Because in the end people do not care enough to leave the comfortable slavery take matters into their own hands and stand up to this corruption. They would rather sit and wait for someone else to do it for them. That's why people still give money to the NRA, and that's why people hoped Donald Trump would fix everything by himself.

Reactions: Greg Langelius *
The ownership of Dominion is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is proving to what extent it was used to change votes. As it is a foreign owned company (Canada) once proven that they interfered in our elections they will need to pay a price.

Because in the end people do not care enough to leave the comfortable slavery take matters into their own hands and stand up to this corruption. They would rather sit and wait for someone else to do it for them. That's why people still give money to the NRA, and that's why people hoped Donald Trump would fix everything by himself.
It's not that people don't care, it's that the proper place to resolve this is in court, not in the street. Mob Rule is what we are against.

Another thing is that Trump is already looking at forming his own news network company to specifically go against Fox news. Why would he waste his energy and money on that IF he really knew he was going to remain President when the final bell rings on this batshit crazy ass election cycle??

Because once he gets sworn in a 2nd time, he will need a direct outlet to speak to the people. We are just moments away from nearly all media banning direct access to things Trump will be saying. His words will become interpreted by the media, twisted to say whatever they want.

Look at how FOX cut away from Kayleigh when she was about to layout some voter fraud information. Media companeis will get more and more aggressive as time goes on.

I only wish we'd heard stories before this election about the suspicious corporate ownership of voting-machine technology. Oh, wait, we have:

Same shit, different day. The only thing that's different is who is bitching (hint: it's whomever lost).

The ownership of Dominion is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is proving to what extent it was used to change votes. As it is a foreign owned company (Canada) once proven that they interfered in our elections they will need to pay a price.
While I agree are we going to put this in line with the China/Virus debacle?

R

I just don’t get it. Here we are trying to count single irregularities, when everything is right in front of us!

View attachment 7470511

1) We know Dominion is a offshoot of Smartmatic.

2) Smartmatic is owned by Mark Malloch Brown.

3) Mark Malloch Brown is best friends with George Soros.

Here is a quick summary of him:

Why then are we taking about dead people voting when it’s obvious that the people peddling our voting machines were not in the best interest of the US?!

This is the biggest part of the fraud!

p.s. Smartmatic was used in the Venezuela elections that overturned their country, from what I’ve researched.

Why? Because they don’t really plan on doing anything about it. I imagine this is all theater to appease us in looking like they are doing something with no plans to really do anything because they know our side won’t burn the country down. The gov us masters at looking like they doing something while doing nothing.

It's not that people don't care, it's that the proper place to resolve this is in court, not in the street. Mob Rule is what we are against.
Granted the common response is to wait until there is nothing left to fight for then we can take up arms and fight, but the men who sacrificed everything they had for this nation didn't do it that way.

I am not talking about doing anything violent. We have still in our existence several tools that we can use against this kind of corruption but we refused to take the time out of our busy lives to write Congressional representatives state or federal because "they don't listen to us anyway". We could actually run for their office's and put them out of work, we could request face-to-face meetings with them to voice our concerns, there are only a few of those ways just dealing with elected officials.

There are plenty of ways to do this without violence this is why I don't believe we will ever turn to violence, because in the founding of this nation the men who did it took pains to avoid violent conflict but did so in unison. We are not educated enough to know all the tools at our disposal, and we are not driven enough to seek out those tools and use them.