• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why doesn't Marc Wilson get the Kyle support???

dragman

Private
Minuteman
May 23, 2014
Apollo, PA
I don't think it's as simple as Black and While (although im sure that plays some part), But it's not politically charged so as pro 2A people why don't we support "good shoots" when they happen and not only when it's to our political advantage.
This isn't to troll I just wanna know why some cases get all the attention and some just get ignored by the media completely

Last edited:
I guess people aren't on board to support someone that shoots a teenage girl in the head, doesn't report the shooting and then lies to the cops after someone turns him in.

I guess people aren't on board to support someone that shoots a teenage girl in the head, doesn't report the shooting and then lies to the cops after someone turns him in.

Something tells me you're leaving a lot of things out

Supposedly this is what his girlfriend said under oath:

"Wilson’s then-girlfriend Emma Rigdon described how she and Wilson had gone out for drive thru back in June 2020. She says the truck in which Haley Hutcheson was a passenger followed them through several traffic lights on Statesboro’s bypass.
She testified she was frightened and feared the worst when the truck veered into their lane several times while the young men inside waved and gestured.
“It’s in the middle of the night. There’s no lights on that road. I didn’t really know what was going to happen,” said witness Emma Rigdon.
She said Wilson fired his gun toward the truck and yelled for them to back off."

The police often get away with shooting at cars and killing passengers because "fear for their lives" but normal citizens usually can't.
Especially if the vehicle was not coming at them directly, hadn't hit their vehicle and no weapon was pointed at them.

Guy got scared by some young men being asses (I would bet the shooter probably did something to piss them off) and decided to shoot at the vehicle as his way of saying get away from me. Bullet killed a passenger, the law for normal citizens says that's something you are going to go to trial for.

I wouldn't go near supporting that guy with somebody else's 20 foot pole.
That's all on him and I'm betting a civil case is also being considered.

The person who lied was the guy who was charged with obstruction in the care with the girl who died. He later admitted they were drunk and aggressive towards him. He also has a history of this since he had a previous hit and run.

The person who lied was the guy who was charged with obstruction in the care with the girl who died. He later admitted they were drunk and aggressive towards him. He also has a history of this since he had a previous hit and run.
The other guy that lied to the cops is the shooter.

Yeah the details on that are pretty sketchy but I wouldn’t call that a good shoot since he shot at a truck in front of them that he had no contact with despite them being dicks and fucking with him while he was driving. Now if they had ran him off the road, got out and advanced on his car then he has every right to shoot to defend himself at that point as he could reasonably fear bodily harm.

Since he killed a girl in the truck that had nothing to do with what was going on in that situation it really isn’t much different than him missing the truck and hitting a random bystander down the street.

Kyle made the media for one reason and one reason alone. It was the rifle he used. The Left-wing media HATES the AR15. If it was any other gun, we wouldn't hear a peep.
I think that was the second reason. The primary reason was that a white dude dared to violate the “Thou shalt not oppose the riotous mob” order that half the country and the msm thought ordinary people should abide by. Hell, even the Kenosha cops were abiding by it.

So let me try to understand this, you've been here since 2014 and have 251 post, correct?

Your thread screams something isn't right,especially since the defendants defense is playing the race card.

20211123_154532.jpg

Reactions: Nik H
So let me try to understand this, you've been here since 2014 and have 251 post, correct?

Your thread screams something isn't right,especially since the defendants defense is playing the race card.

View attachment 7746409
You mean since I don't post here often?? The other sights don't allow anything that isn't strictly gun related so i don't comment on that stuff on those forums.
I mainly benchrest shoot so i don't have much to offer on here other than the some ELR stuff from time to time. But go to accurate shooter and look me up. same name same picture.
I also didn't say it was because race at all, It might have something for some people. My point is if the people in that truck were BLM swerving at someone and they shot I bet the support would be 90% plus. I don't care about he color of the shooter. It should only matter what the persons who got shot were doing at that time not who they are or what the past is.