• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Why I'm not happy

Triggerhappy

General Nuscience
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2009
    Calif., MO
    As a man I have figured out what the true joys in life are, but now things are so turned around I am not very happy. For me two things I really look forward to are Sex and Guns. Life was good but now I get shot down by my wife and Fucked by the government. My only saving grace is they haven't screwed with my BEER!

Re: Why I'm not happy

Just wait they will be after it again .They just have to disarm you first .ha

If you have ever had good Australian beer, you would know we have been fucked for a long time.

More bad news, when the Govt is done with gun control they will institute a beer and blowjob tax.

Politicians are tax exempt of course.....LMAO

Surprised Veer didnt beat me to it but...

[video:youtube]http://youtu.be/d-diB65scQU[/video]

I saw him do this live in Austin, Tx. Incredibly talented man.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jdh4376</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You dont already pay a blowjob tax Ace ?? lol </div></div>

No blowjob tax for me. I got married and the blowjobs stopped 12 years ago.

But I would gladly pay the tax....LMMFAO