• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why is everyone so bitchy this month?

I'm not just talking about us Pit Dwellers either.

It seems like every thread has a pair of nitwits arguing over absolutely nothing.

Is it that time of the month?

Whore-moans out of control?

Inter-Uterin drainage?

Vaginal Blood Farts taking over?

On the rag?

Riding the cotton pony?

WITELF?
I’m mad because I didn’t get to make it out to JTAC again because they closed

And because I’m about to start An OnlyFans to afford the new Garmin so I can come shooting again

And I still can’t find a thumbrest for my AT from anarchy outdoors

Add in the usual everything expensive with town boys and BidenInflation it’s a doozy at the holidays

• Sad
Reactions: SilentStalkr
I, for one, am always this grouchy. The fact it's 28 degrees and 20 mph winds just brings out my inner Grinch a little more.
And yes, I live alone with my dog on top of a hill.
Actually, that sounds a bit like heaven, minus the cold weather.

So, people in the hide, especially the pit, being grouchy? You mean, like a Tuesday?

People just disagree most of the time. Others are trolling for gits and shiggles.

Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games. We've got everything you want. Honey, we know the names./..../You know where you are? You're in the jungle, baby. You gonna die......!

Daughter is back home spending money like a ho
Fucktards at work can't even plug in a computer.
Fucktards at work have fucking guardian angels so they can spew shit constantly and fuck up and get away with it. (See previous line)
Holidays and dairy, free-gluten free, menus so and so can't have this.
Wife lost her job because fucking woketards....
Can't shoot because surgery.
Cat attacks Xmas tree
Both shoulders re fucked up, i cannot even lift a trash bag.

I ain't even got time to fight in the bear pit.

Assholes the lot of you

Merry Christmas to all those fuckers like me who have to put up with this shit and all they get is a cold beer.

image.gif

Reactions: Big Phish
I’m mad because I didn’t get to make it out to JTAC again because they closed

And because I’m about to start An OnlyFans to afford the new Garmin so I can come shooting again

And I still can’t find a thumbrest for my AT from anarchy outdoors

Add in the usual everything expensive with town boys and BidenInflation it’s a doozy at the holidays

I ain't mad about nuttin.
Had a great dinner with the family and then a nice final glass of this.

20231219_220602.jpg

I poured it into a cool ass glass bought for me by my awesome friend @Schütze

I have no reason to be bitchy.

I'm just pointing the finger at you fuckers. 🤣

AJ. We'll get together soon. If it isn't long range, then I'll build another golf ball rack and we'll set it at 200+ and kill them with 22s.
You'll giggle like a school girl.

I hope everyone has a kick ass Christmas and remembers the real reason for the season.

I ain't mad about nuttin.
Had a great dinner with the family and then a nice final glass of this.

View attachment 8301109

I poured it into a cool ass glass bought for me by my awesome friend @Schütze

I have no reason to be bitchy.

I'm just pointing the finger at you fuckers. 🤣

AJ. We'll get together soon. If it isn't long range, then I'll build another golf ball rack and we'll set it at 200+ and kill them with 22s.
You'll giggle like a school girl.

I hope everyone has a kick ass Christmas and remembers the real reason for the season.
I’ll ping ya next time I’m in Tampa. We can drag the other Mike and maybe even Schutze out for some fun

You can't even imagine how mucked up my (our, meaning the whole family's) Christmas has become because of stupid me.

Woke up with a slight stroke in the back of my eye. Does anyone offer Precision Rifle classes for those who use Braille?

Treatment, I can take shots in my eye for the rest of my life and maybe it might help a little. YUK! Or I can consider an experimental treatment. Its like, lets see if the bullet going through the left side of the head will hurt as much as a bullet going through the right side of the head.

Was heading off to Florida on Thursday to be with our son at Christmas, staying with him through his birthday in early January. Now, stuck here. At least his presents are heading toward's his home.

Would anyone mind if I expressed my thoughts of the current situation as gently and as politely as possible?

Good

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Anyway, wishing everyone a nice Christmas.

You could probably just spin the dial and land on a thread with a pair in it.

I started to read the Texas illegal arrest thread and realized I wouldn't make it to the end without the nitwits. I quit 6 posts in.
Last week we had the Burris and Arken threads.
Optics always bring out the argumentative ones.

Prefits and especially nutted prefits is always good for a tiff.

There's the ongoing Red knobbed action argument.

How about killing deer with a 223?

Anything political.

Mention orange man.

Triggertech.

Barrel cleaning.

ELDMs.

The list is endless.
Come on dude. How you gonna leave annealing, bycycles, and electric cars off the list. Come on man. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: TheBigCountry
We see corruption and evil continuing to win everyday. We see the scheming villains and blatant murderers go unprosecuted; in fact they laugh in our faces and are rewarded exponentially. They are no longer hiding their plans, they show us and then mock us for noticing it. We see good, honest people thrown into gulags, here, with no one standing up for them, including the one person they were tryig to help. We are seeing Isaiah 5:20.

I think jealousy is also a component. The season we are supposed to be generous - but we have less to give; and we see what should go to our own desperately needy here given to strangers that have contributing zero to this country in any way, shape or form.

We can't take it out on "them", so we take it on each other. Another win for them.
I was gonna say I was still cranky from the cleanse for my colonoscopy the other week but this might be it. 🥸

Daughter is back home spending money like a ho
Fucktards at work can't even plug in a computer.
Fucktards at work have fucking guardian angels so they can spew shit constantly and fuck up and get away with it. (See previous line)
Holidays and dairy, free-gluten free, menus so and so can't have this.
Wife lost her job because fucking woketards....
Can't shoot because surgery.
Cat attacks Xmas tree
Both shoulders re fucked up, i cannot even lift a trash bag.

I ain't even got time to fight in the bear pit.

Assholes the lot of you

Merry Christmas to all those fuckers like me who have to put up with this shit and all they get is a cold beer.

Cat in trash bag, then make the ho take it out on her rounds and change the lock.

Three problems solved right there.

• Haha
Reactions: Makinchips208
Why is everyone bitchy?

Look around.

Yes americans have it pretty darn good, and most can not even imagine sleeping in the mud for a night let alone for months on end eating only enough to keep you going.

It will not take very much to put real shock into the american masses. People are working very hard to slowly cutoff the supply, ease americans into what they want. It is going too fast, and things like drops in gas prices send the wrong messages.

I'm happy. I semi-retired this year and for the first time in forty one years I don't have to worry about someone else's year end BS.

You can't even imagine how mucked up my (our, meaning the whole family's) Christmas has become because of stupid me.

Woke up with a slight stroke in the back of my eye. Does anyone offer Precision Rifle classes for those who use Braille?

Treatment, I can take shots in my eye for the rest of my life and maybe it might help a little. YUK! Or I can consider an experimental treatment. Its like, lets see if the bullet going through the left side of the head will hurt as much as a bullet going through the right side of the head.

Was heading off to Florida on Thursday to be with our son at Christmas, staying with him through his birthday in early January. Now, stuck here. At least his presents are heading toward's his home.

Would anyone mind if I expressed my thoughts of the current situation as gently and as politely as possible?

Good

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Prayers for you Wiillk

Yeah, it was 40-fuckin-2 this morning. I had to plug my truck in so it would start.

Salt on the roads? That's child's play. We have that shit in our water around here.

Summa yall need a big ol' giant piece of fruitcake and a cup of milky, sugary coffee. 🤢🤮

Some of you other fuckers need a greasy suppository. 🤣
Helpppppppp.
I have sand in my pussy and a stick crammed up my ass

Why the hell did he shove a board up his ass? Nope, never mind.

Good

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

It gets worse…and BETTER!

Spent three hours at the Ophthalmologists yesterday. They took every kind of test one can imagine. The diagnosis is Retinal Vein Occlusion. Pretty fucking hopeless. Well, after reviewing all the options, I decided on the experimental treatment regimen. What could I loose? Well apparently I could loose the services of the Ophthalmologist. They were supposed to call and give me a time for the screening.

Nothing, no calls, no emails, no nothing. I call them, return my call? you guessed it, Nothing. What the fuck is wrong with all this. I can only assume that they offered me this and now want to withdraw their offer without having the courage to at least send me an email saying they fucked up. Went for an afternoon walk. Walked 2 plus miles, cussing under my breath almost the entire 57 minutes. (Talked civilly with a neighbor for a bit).

But wait, Better? Heck Yes! Pressure is reduced on my eye, most times I don’t have any knowledge of the issue. Splotchiness is almost non-existent. Color splotches are very reduced. So, not sure if this will continue, but as y’all can see, I see jsut fine out of my right eye and the left eye which is the bad eye is seemingly better. Thanks for the prayers, they seem to be working.

Time will tell, gonna talk with my primary med pro tomorrow. Maybe he can figure out a way to make some sense of what is going on with the Ophthalmologist.

But happy I am seeing better

It gets worse…and BETTER!

Spent three hours at the Ophthalmologists yesterday. They took every kind of test one can imagine. The diagnosis is Retinal Vein Occlusion. Pretty fucking hopeless. Well, after reviewing all the options, I decided on the experimental treatment regimen. What could I loose? Well apparently I could loose the services of the Ophthalmologist. They were supposed to call and give me a time for the screening.

Nothing, no calls, no emails, no nothing. I call them, return my call? you guessed it, Nothing. What the fuck is wrong with all this. I can only assume that they offered me this and now want to withdraw their offer without having the courage to at least send me an email saying they fucked up. Went for an afternoon walk. Walked 2 plus miles, cussing under my breath almost the entire 57 minutes. (Talked civilly with a neighbor for a bit).

But wait, Better? Heck Yes! Pressure is reduced on my eye, most times I don’t have any knowledge of the issue. Splotchiness is almost non-existent. Color splotches are very reduced. So, not sure if this will continue, but as y’all can see, I see jsut fine out of my right eye and the left eye which is the bad eye is seemingly better. Thanks for the prayers, they seem to be working.

Time will tell, gonna talk with my primary med pro tomorrow. Maybe he can figure out a way to make some sense of what is going on with the Ophthalmologist.

But happy I am seeing better
Recently, I broke my eyeglasses frames but I have had this prescription for years. Time for a new exam and adjusted scrip, if necessary (no line bifocals, non astigmatism.)

Turns out, I have the beginning of a cataract in my left eye. I thought that was funny because I drive a Toyota.

Reactions: Dead Eye Dick
We see corruption and evil continuing to win everyday. We see the scheming villains and blatant murderers go unprosecuted; in fact they laugh in our faces and are rewarded exponentially. They are no longer hiding their plans, they show us and then mock us for noticing it. We see good, honest people thrown into gulags, here, with no one standing up for them, including the one person they were tryig to help. We are seeing Isaiah 5:20.

I think jealousy is also a component. The season we are supposed to be generous - but we have less to give; and we see what should go to our own desperately needy here given to strangers that have contributing zero to this country in any way, shape or form.

We can't take it out on "them", so we take it on each other. Another win for them.
There is a reckoning coming, I don't know what will trigger it, but it is coming and it will get ugly quickly.