• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why is the AI AXMC shooting this bad.

I was have the same issue when I first got my AI PSR I found that 49 in pounds was not enough so I got a 6nm(53.1 in pounds) preset T handle torque wrench and my groups settled right in. I also use it for the AI-AT. This is with hand loads. I shot some Hornady 285 factory but the box of 20 i had could never get it to group under 1 moa at best. I am shooting Berger 300 hybrids with N570 and it groups 1/2 moa or slightly better on a good day.

Yeah I’m pretty sure they goop too much bonding compound on some rifles and it gets under the split part of the action threads and interfere with the quick lok clamping. I do 68 because I have one laying around

I wonder if some big egos who were shit talking you will apologise?
Slides I don't I want and apology from them at all.I don't waste my time. I am really glade i have worked it out and shooting like a dream.
I tested today 504 meters with some loads and got inch and a half.
Got it on video lol just in case some of the non believers argue lol.

Thanks for your support.
have a good one

You could just hit the edit button if your first post. Or maybe not lol let’s see how many more people post that it’s the shooters fault lol

B0A7AD8E-1672-4C4A-9A70-AC7E610BD372.jpeg

AI informed that they ship the barrels with muzzle breaks on.
I guess I'm still a bit confused. If the barrel ships from the factory with the brake installed, how do they come up with the damage being after it left the factory (i.e. in AUS)

Cheers

Apparently when the rifle arrived here it did not have the folding stock. So the importer/dealer/ I assume, while doing the conversion (cut and fit the folding stock and get it bonded) must have removed the barrel and for some really strange reason take off the muzzle break and manage to hit it or what ever.
That is my theory.
The boys at AI were really great to deal with. He was very sure that it was not them. I believe it wasn't them as well.