• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why is the site so slow today?

Really slow on this end, it's been getting worse.
Earlier this morning it seemed fine.

Yup.. it was slow last night too. This morning it was ok, but it'd gotten much worse this afternoon

Combination of shit,

They fixed it, we had a DDoS attack and I think they caused a memory leak which slows everything down

I was out so I didn't see it until I got home

and, what happened to the post on the 15-year-old black florida murderer?

I've noticed it at other sites today too.

I thought I got discouraged. Looks like we all did 😂

My good pal got discouraged. Sounds terrible.

Do you have any way to know where the DDoS attack originated from?

Memory leak? Is that a thing?
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
Geezus Krist. The Site is real! I searched it and WHAMMO, I come up with this pencil necked guy talking about "Back Packing". And he looks extremely "High".

1615416421772.png

Last edited:
Thing that worries me is those 2 anal meat tags, Choid and Maggot, haven't even noticed. Those Boyz Slow!

And you heard it here 1st. I think they're fucking.

Last dude I fucked was your mom.

Regarding other site issues a data center for OVH was destroyed in a fire and took two others offline. Are in France but will affect things elsewhere.

I don't get it, is this a magic show?
Nope. I just never plan to visit Thailand. They have cobras over there. I don't do cobras.

(But the origin of the name "Bangkok" actually is unclear and naturally jokes abound.)

Bender, while of low class 😉 and not having a cull list, would NEVER sink that low. Never !!!!!
I think @Bender keeps his carnal pleasures to a hottie he calls "boss lady" and pigeons, though the later is tough in WY in winter, as the perpetual gentle breeze blows them all to KS and it takes till late May for him to get back.

BUTT, there may be some stuff of him post metal show at the website Frank mentioned above.

I've never visited it or Bankok. Man nurses with pink shoes have standards you know.....

Reactions: 1J04 and j-huskey
I'm pretty sure fantasizing about gay sex doesn't make you guys super straight, or maybe even straight at all.

My memory leaks.

“Memory” is code for “penis,” right?

My doctor calls it “discharge.” I told him I was never in the military and was never discharged.

Someone help me.

• Haha
Reactions: roostercogburn98
@TheHorta - reckon you should get your prostate checked.
Just be wary the doc who has a hand on each shoulder when he checks it.

Im just guessing you didnt pick up anything on your most recent trip OOC. Thats more of a PPB kinda trick.
Perhaps I read people poorly and it doesnt seem like you.

• Haha
Reactions: TheHorta
Why the fuck does every thread end up with gay BS?

Good thing the speed is back to normal.

Reactions: Jigstick
on topic, the issue was strange. if i clicked a link while already on the website it would take forever.
if i opened a new window (firefox) and clicked on a link to the hide, it would take forever.
but if i was on another site and then went to the hide, it would work, but only that first link.