• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why isnt she being charged with a race crime?

I read the article earlier today. I'd bet that Smith College just wants this all to go away.

1614296851220.png

College student who can't even spell "COLLEGE" correctly. Nothing but a whiney little entitled bitch. Lawsuit will be filed in 3.....2......1.....

Over the past 4 years, fake hate crimes have been reported on college campuses almost weekly. Campus Reform reported on a lot of them. I'm not exaggerating, just about weekly.

I’m gonna identify as a woman and attend. I’ll be surrounded by pussy.
Not the kind you want, brother, but it would be an interesting experiment to see if they would honor your 'identification'. If they didnt you could sue on grounds of sexual discrimination. :p

Reactions: kriller134
Not the kind you want, brother, but it would be an interesting experiment to see if they would honor your 'identification'. If they didnt you could sue on grounds of sexual discrimination. :p
It’d also be interesting to see if these lesbos are transphobic too

Over the past 4 years, fake hate crimes have been reported on college campuses almost weekly. Campus Reform reported on a lot of them. I'm not exaggerating, just about weekly.
90% of Hate Crimes on Campus are hoaxes
check out this book written by a black author no less

Reactions: atomic41
I’m gonna identify as a woman and attend. I’ll be surrounded by pussy.
No, you won't. It's the biggest dyke-fest in the country. Smith College is carpet-muncher central and has been for 30 years.

Noone goes there who doesn't drive a Subaru Forrester and wear comfortable shoes.

Sirhr

Makes me wonder why parents would let their kid go there... But guess they are coming out of the closet younger.

"Oh Honey, you applied to Smith. That's wonderful. Guess we won't be expecting grandchildren and your high-school graduation gift should be Doc Martens and a Subaru Forrester?"... said no father ever.

Sirhr