• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why Magazine Capacity Limits Are Immoral

Real question is: can you legally shoot them through your door? Them getting in is eminent, those tools are also possible weapons and there are 7 of them and maybe just you by yourself.

Good thing the breakers are in my back bedroom

DC8C3F0E-02B2-43CC-B64C-608200C6DFED.jpeg

I'm just an immoral kind of guy 100 round drum mags I find very appealing for home security . heck a 50lb drum of ammo if I could carry it still ain't enough for me . I start to get the feeling I need more after I get another thousand rounds in the mail only having so much floor space to stack in is my limiting factor .

Reactions: Snipe260
Real question is: can you legally shoot them through your door? Them getting in is eminent, those tools are also possible weapons and there are 7 of them and maybe just you by yourself.
That depends on your state laws, etc.... it's a tough call, once the door is breached, the boogaloo is on. I'd like to think you could be good to send rounds through the door if you can articulate the danger, weapons, you gave warnings and they still tried to enter, etc. And you have audio/visual proof to back up your claims, etc.

Totally not legal advice, just stuff to think about.

We need to shoot armed invaders.

Then the govt wont need to spend time and money on the trial or hangings.
I am devout in my fiscal conservatism.

Spend that money caring for vets, long term hospital care for the mentally ill, better military, better selection and training for popo, actual education vs indoctrination, And a few other useful expenditures.

And @W54/XM-388 - do the drums not work well?
Was thinking of pairing some with 14.5” pinned upper and a lower with a “fast” trigger.
I thought 6 100 rds would be pretty good.
Will reconsider options if they suck. Had not started research on the mags yet.

Suppressive fire kind of work. Mounted to a fixed object (truck) or a tripod.

Reactions: Desert Raven
That is the time to take action. You will have plenty time after the fact to talk about what is and is not legal IF you survive.

We need to shoot armed invaders.

Then the govt wont need to spend time and money on the trial or hangings.
I am devout in my fiscal conservatism.

Spend that money caring for vets, long term hospital care for the mentally ill, better military, better selection and training for popo, actual education vs indoctrination, And a few other useful expenditures.

And @W54/XM-388 - do the drums not work well?
Was thinking of pairing some with 14.5” pinned upper and a lower with a “fast” trigger.
I thought 6 100 rds would be pretty good.
Will reconsider options if they suck. Had not started research on the mags yet.

Suppressive fire kind of work. Mounted to a fixed object (truck) or a tripod.
The Romanian and Chinese military AK drums are 100% reliable. AR stuff, probably not.

I dont have an AK

Im not good enough to be proficient at too many platforms.

Well crap.

AKs are cheap. Ammo is pretty cheap.

If I cant figure out an AR solution.

I dont have an AK

Im not good enough to be proficient at too many platforms.

Well crap.

AKs are cheap. Ammo is pretty cheap.

If I cant figure out an AR solution.
Correction. Ak’s were cheap. At least the well built imported ones. Much more expensive than most boutique ARs now. Prices fluctuate with import laws and availability.

Reactions: Blutroop
I'm waiting till the inner door to the house is breached them it's gonna be on till there is no movement. With it on camera I'm making sure there is no question that the house was breached. I know in Texas I can much earlier, I want to make sure there is no question that they are a direct threat.

Sending 9 clouds of 00 at minimal range would be impressive, with 7 threats that doesn't seem like enough ammo!

With the AR 100 round drums, I've got several however I have had problems with even the really good ones jamming if they get banged around dropped, etc.

I've heard anecdotal evidence from others that they work well on a range when all is good, but if you start beating them around and dropping them etc., the reliability goes down.

The 30 round standard mags, the 40 round Pmags and the 60 round Surefire mags seem to handle rough use a bit better.

If I'm not mistaken the Aurora, CO movie theater shooter had a drum on his AR and it jammed a couple shots in so he had to move to the shotgun to do his murdering.

I probably wouldn't suggest getting the 100 round Surefire mags, except as conversation pieces and to piss off liberals as they are quite unwieldy when loaded.

My 308 likes the new Magpul drum.
If that would have been my house, I would have calmly waited until they ALL came through the door.
I have a 9+1 shot Browning and things would have been over before they knew what hit them.
Don't forget to call 911 right before the door opens

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I have a 9+1 shot Browning and things would have been over before they knew what hit them.

Shotguns can do nicely.
A Beretta 1201 fully loaded with 000 buck high energy shells will unload at a crowd so fast they will think you have a machine gun.
Carry 2 so you can just drop the one and continue with the other.

@W54/XM-388

Thanks for the reply.

I did have it on good authority after Aurora that he did not “lube” the mag with powdered graphite.
The person telling me this would have had accurate info.

Not sure.

Reliability is key.

Will look into it more. May try the magpul kind.
If deemed worthy of further investigation, probably buy one and throughly test it with abuse and dirtyness and such.

I will report on it if I do.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Shotguns can do nicely.
A Beretta 1201 fully loaded with 000 buck high energy shells will unload at a crowd so fast they will think you have a machine gun.
Carry 2 so you can just drop the one and continue with the other.
I usually have two of everything being a Gemini and all.
In all seriousness, a person should have a firearm in every room,especially the bathroom.

Mag capacity is only important to Liberal anti gun people.

I'm just an immoral kind of guy 100 round drum mags I find very appealing for home security . heck a 50lb drum of ammo if I could carry it still ain't enough for me . I start to get the feeling I need more after I get another thousand rounds in the mail only having so much floor space to stack in is my limiting factor .

Ammo should be stacked like buildings in NYC.
You don't use a lot of real estate, you stack higher, and higher.

Reactions: Jgunner
I’m disappointed... I was hoping the homeowner would open the door and kill every single one of them.

Now that would have been a fairy tail ending!

Yeah... I don't know what happened in this case. I pulled the video off Facebook and edited / annotated it myself to create this video. If anyone knows the backstory or the ending... let us know or point us in the right direction with a link! :)

Hopefully every single one of them caught one in the guts and kicked the bucket

I think the homeowner called 911.

The police arrived about 30 seconds later and "detained" the group.

They were held in protective custody until the following morning and released.

All immediately went to their homes and showered, shaved, and put on their suits and ties.

It was close, but they arrived just in time for graduation at the local community college.

It was later reported they were actually running late delivering cookies for the Girl Scouts and used "reasonable" efforts to place the cookies inside the residence.

I could be wrong in my assumption.

• Haha
Reactions: gunman_7 and Dpp
It pays to leave your doors unlocked when your home or else your going to wind up with a lot of old ammo collecting dust and rust forming in your barrels. In the video the mail box on the wall, you couldn't ask for a better location to put an M18A1 .

Last edited:
I'm a huge fan of the 42 round mags in an AUG. Although I wont sneer at a 45 round RPK mag full of 7N6 either.

I would love to take anyone who says 'no one needs a 30 round mag' and put them in a sounder of wild boar which happens a good bit here. Then tell them to shoot one. And when the rest start charging around every which way (sometimes including the direction of the shooter) ask them again if 10 is enough lol.

I'm a huge fan of the 42 round mags in an AUG. Although I wont sneer at a 45 round RPK mag full of 7N6 either.

I would love to take anyone who says 'no one needs a 30 round mag' and put them in a sounder of wild boar which happens a good bit here. Then tell them to shoot one. And when the rest start charging around every which way (sometimes including the direction of the shooter) ask them again if 10 is enough lol.
I’ve had the same thought with grizzly bears up here were you have to fly in/out.

I’ve had the same thought with grizzly bears up here were you have to fly in/out.

I had a couple run ins with those Alaskan grizzlies. I'd be happier with a hi cap mag for a Barrett 82A1 after that. Holding a can of bear mace feels pretty lame when it comes down to it lol.

I had a couple run ins with those Alaskan grizzlies. I'd be happier with a hi cap mag for a Barrett 82A1 after that. Holding a can of bear mace feels pretty lame when it comes down to it lol.
Any of the mag restrictions types will be a poster child for repealing the nfa and full auto for everyone after the right encounter.

Reactions: Crang