• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why no case kicker for zero press?

Muffo

Private
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2009
As per the title. Why has no one made a case kicker for the zero press. I currently load precision ammo on a automated dillon 750 and sometimes use a rock chucker with an inline fab case kicker system. I am about to purchase a whole new reloading set-up to be set up in a travel trailer to travel from match to match and reload in-between matches. I don't think I can reload in a trailer with a dillon set-up because the movement from the press will upset the a&d scales so I'm thinking the next fastest option will be a turret press with a case kicker. I'd like to run the zero press but no case kicker just slows it down too much. (I hate wasted time reloading. It's hours of my life I can never get back.) Does anyone know why no one has made a case kicker or if there is one I don't know about.

When the Zero was first released Inline Fab said they were working on a case ejector for the Zero.

Being they still don't have one several years later is likely indicative it would be much more complicated than their eject systems for the Rock Chucker and others.

The Zero press geometry doesn't lend itself nicely to a kicker unless you modify the press itself.