• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why no one wants Palestinians.........

Every country on earth refuses to let these scum into their country. I do not doubt for an instant that FJB will truck in a few hundred thousand of these leeches into America. This is a typical result without a doubt.

I think you need to read up a bit on things. I will be blunt and brutally honest here NC-17 rating applies

Honestly, no one is willing o take 8mio Israelis either, or that many Mexicans or anyone else for that matter.

Like Egyptians explained if they take Palestinians from Gaza and settle them on Sinai, the conflict will follow, folks will not just forget and forgive, Israel will be attacked and then Egypt will be held responsible and they are not willing to take the security burden. Like it or not Jews stole and murdered their way through Palestine , anything you have seen done by Hamas Israelis have done 100s times over including really sick shit

Till Jews learned ins and outs of US Political and legal system and hijacked it completely and then took Hollypedowood from the Nazis that ran it ,no one wanted them ,they were about as welcome as the pest. No one in US or elsewhere pretended you needed to stand with the tribe

Its kinda bizarre to see how well their investment and Epsteining worked, to a degree even clueless plebs are convinced that they always stood and have to stand with Israel even though the bond is historically not true, only about as old as US Saudi bond, and for all intents and purposes Saudi alliance was actually 2 way street that benefited US trillion times more than Israeli alliance, Israeli US alliance only works one way, They rival Chinese in intellectual property theft in US, get you into wars(Iraq), when opportune kill some folks (USS Liberty ) and when they need $ they have Epstiens to shake you down , literaly everyone in US politics sucks Schmoels dick every electron cycle, tribe also dictates how woke ,multi culti ,BLM , and gay you have to be.

Last edited:

My Dad fought in the first war in 1948-49. His mom was Jewish, I never met her. She insisted one of her sons go to help. He was a paratrooper, his brother a Navy sailor. Guess who mom leaned on the most? He was a founding member of Israeli Special Forces. He said they were called "Sayeret" and that they eventually made it official. It's pretty interesting, they snatched prisoners, long range recon and patrol, rescues and targeted attacks. His team was led by "a Frenchman" as he called him with extensive time fighting the Germans. It included two SAS guys, a Brit paratrooper, a couple of Canadian paratroopers and a few Americans who were all paratroopers.

After the war he left Israel and never returned. He really disliked some of the things he saw their regular troops doing and the level of crime from the leadership. He talked about various political groups having teams of men who did nothing but rob Palestinians, loot homes and businesses and steal their property. Many of the new crop of Israelis did not like him because they felt he was not Jewish enough, lol.

While I'm not a fan of their bullshit, Palestine is the Jewish homeland, it was Jewish for 2,000 years before Mohammad fucked his first toddler. The Muslim holy sites are literally built on Jewish and Christian holy sites. The place was around 40% Christian and Jew in 1940, it was a mixed population and no Muslims were in control of anything, it was a British.

Before it was British it was Ottoman, before that is was Byzantine and before that Roman. Muslims got there 2,500 years after everyone else. The claim that somehow all unincorporated land was Muslim and somehow the territory belongs to them even though they owned less property than the Jews is just stupid. It belonged to Britian and it was theirs to do with as they pleased in 1947.

Disclaimer: I'm not Jewish or anything for that matter. I go to a church occasionally for a wedding or funeral otherwise I have no use for it. Do not add me to the list of people you are rounding up during the next religious cleansing.

Palestinians are not a thing. There is no ethnic group called "Palestinians". It's a hodgepodge of gypsies and criminals who were chased or thrown out of countries all over the middle east and north Africa. They only exist because they are useful for conducting proxy wars paid for by rich Arab counties. They don't want assimilation or peace, they want Israel destroyed and that's that. They have rejected a 2 state solution 8 times. They are only peaceful when Iran stops sending them ammo. You should read about the grand mufti of Jerusalem and the Bosnian muslims he led in WW2 as they were exterminating jews in nazi death camps. Some of Hitler's favorite depraved assholes. No scruples. As far as I'm concerned they can wipe them all off the map. Islam is a disease.

Disclaimer: I'm not Jewish or anything for that matter. I go to a church occasionally for a wedding or funeral otherwise I have no use for it. Do not add me to the list of people you are rounding up during the next religious cleansing.

I’ve got you in my maybe column. If you can get an endorsement from @DarnYankeeUSMC or @Redmanss I’ll put you in the “no” column.

I only endorse those who earned a HOG’s Tooth or members of the Benevolent Order of the Fuzzy Tails.
Unfortunately, still a maybe. MSgt in the USAF, by itself, only carries enough weight to move a guy from the yes column to the maybe column.

• Haha
Reactions: Redmanss
Palestinians are not a thing. There is no ethnic group called "Palestinians". It's a hodgepodge of gypsies and criminals who were chased or thrown out of countries all over the middle east and north Africa. They only exist because they are useful for conducting proxy wars paid for by rich Arab counties. They don't want assimilation or peace, they want Israel destroyed and that's that. They have rejected a 2 state solution 8 times. They are only peaceful when Iran stops sending them ammo. You should read about the grand mufti of Jerusalem and the Bosnian muslims he led in WW2 as they were exterminating jews in nazi death camps. Some of Hitler's favorite depraved assholes. No scruples. As far as I'm concerned they can wipe them all off the map. Islam is a disease.
This ^^

So, how many fucking times do the Israelis need to make a peace offer, have it rejected, then suffer near constant attacks and threats. To my mind, they have done enough and its time to eliminate Hamas. And as far as the civilians, who voted for these assholes and allow themselves to be used as human shields, all I can think is that there are indeed consequences for decisions and actions.

By the by, the way Hamas rose to power in Gaza was by tunneling under the HQ of Fatah party (PLO, who finally took out the destruction of Israel from their charter) and blowing it and the party leadership up.

Fuck these Arab motherfuckers....and yes, "Palestinians" are Arabs. Really, they can be viewed as Jordanians who just lived on the other side of the river and Jordan, and really all other Arab countries, don't want these mofos either.

Arab bastards dropped two buildings in NYC and we properly go medieval on their ass. If we were constantly attacked by these fuckwads like Israel has been, there would be no "Palestinians".

The end.

Last edited:
I think you need to read up a bit on things. I will be blunt and brutally honest here NC-17 rating applies

Honestly, no one is willing o take 8mio Israelis either, or that many Mexicans or anyone else for that matter.

Like Egyptians explained if they take Palestinians from Gaza and settle them on Sinai, the conflict will follow, folks will not just forget and forgive, Israel will be attacked and then Egypt will be held responsible and they are not willing to take the security burden. Like it or not Jews stole and murdered their way through Palestine , anything you have seen done by Hamas Israelis have done 100s times over including really sick shit

Till Jews learned ins and outs of US Political and legal system and hijacked it completely and then took Hollypedowood from the Nazis that ran it ,no one wanted them ,they were about as welcome as the pest. No one in US or elsewhere pretended you needed to stand with the tribe

Its kinda bizarre to see how well their investment and Epsteining worked, to a degree even clueless plebs are convinced that they always stood and have to stand with Israel even though the bond is historically not true, only about as old as US Saudi bond, and for all intents and purposes Saudi alliance was actually 2 way street that benefited US trillion times more than Israeli alliance, Israeli US alliance only works one way, They rival Chinese in intellectual property theft in US, get you into wars(Iraq), when opportune kill some folks (USS Liberty ) and when they need $ they have Epstiens to shake you down , literaly everyone in US politics sucks Schmoels dick every electron cycle, tribe also dictates how woke ,multi culti ,BLM , and gay you have to be.

Actually, Sadam fired scuds as Israel, and they didn't respond to keep Bush's coalition of Arab states together, so not only are you a leftist fucktard, but a liar.

Before it was British it was Ottoman, before that is was Byzantine and before that Roman. Muslims got there 2,500 years after everyone else. The claim that somehow all unincorporated land was Muslim and somehow the territory belongs to them even though they owned less property than the Jews is just stupid. It belonged to Britian and it was theirs to do with as they pleased in 1947.

Good post, thanks. good bio on your old man, tough sounding character,

The only issue I'd take is with that part. Its not who 'owned' the land, the Brits didnt 'own it' they just claimed control. The issue is that the people who actually lived there were forced to move, then subjected to the things you listed. I'd be pissed too.

Thugs killing thugs.

Agreed. So why would anyone, let alone any group, want to settle in the middle of such a group of animals, who they knew hated them.? Why not just jump into a pool of gators? dont give me the historic claim to the land, thats bs.

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
Since Zuri Zaydan and the Balfore Declaration the Arabs in the Levant have been steeped in Pan Arabism, Caliphates, and antisemitism. This culminated with Yasir Arafat turning their entirety of Arab culture to those ends from kindergarten through suicide bombing. Today the children are taught to hate Jews from their birth through their martyrdom. It's a broken culture and a broken society fueled by religious fanaticism that at this point can't be fixed. No one wants them because they cannot coexist with even their fellow Arabs anymore. Fanatics of any sort aren't conducive to civil society, even when they're useful from a distance.

The only issue I'd take is with that part. Its not who 'owned' the land, the Brits didnt 'own it' they just claimed control. The issue is that the people who actually lived there were forced to move, then subjected to the things you listed. I'd be pissed too.

Thugs killing thugs.
Indeed

However folks want to spin it most of the Israeli population are immigrants or at best first and second generation kids of immigrants, and near non existant real deal Israelis with roots older than just pre WW2, Palestinian Arabs can claim hundreds of years living in Palestine and were a majority population till forcefully displaced by immigrants post WW2

Equivalent today would be Mexicans claiming Comiefornia and Texas now that enough of them immigrated and claim their rightful homeland and now proceed to pillage, rape and kill whatever Mericans are left.No pun intended.. 👿

True Jews lived in Palestine for thousands of years but those were not the same folks that now claim Israel or better said are an extremely tiny minority. Centuries of Muslim rule made Muslims the most numerous.

As for hate, Israelis hate Arabs as much as Arabs hate Israelis

2023-11-02_15h54_06.png

Reactions: Maggot
Indeed

However folks want to spin it most of the Israeli population are immigrants or at best first and second generation kids of immigrants, and near non existant real deal Israelis with roots older than just pre WW2, Palestinian Arabs can claim hundreds of years living in Palestine and were a majority population till forcefully displaced by immigrants post WW2

Equivalent today would be Mexicans claiming Comiefornia and Texas now that enough of them immigrated and claim their rightful homeland and now proceed to pillage, rape and kill whatever Mericans are left.No pun intended.. 👿

True Jews lived in Palestine for thousands of years but those were not the same folks that now claim Israel or better said are an extremely tiny minority. Centuries of Muslim rule made Muslims the most numerous.

As for hate, Israelis hate Arabs as much as Arabs hate Israelis

View attachment 8262602
You're talking about Palestine pre-WW2 like the jews left there willingly. The reason so many of the ethnic jews were in Germany, Russia, eastern Europe and the US is because they were under constant attack from the Arab countries in the 100 years before the second world War. The area that is Palestine was filled in by the scoundrels that live there now after they killed or chased away the Jews that had lived there for thousands of years (minus a few times the turks, ottoman and a few other Arab groups wrestled away control). There is no ethnic group with an older history there as far as anyone can prove. They can absolutely prove 3,500+ years there. As far as them moving back and Israel being filled with first and second generation immigrants, (and I don't even know if that's correct), it's irrelevant. You wouldn't tell a Cherokee living on the reservation that he has less right to be there because his great grandparents left the reservation at some point. That logic is ridiculous. It is their ancestral homeland. They are as indigenous to that land as anyone is anywhere on earth (other than a few select tribes), and what's more: the world agreed in the 50's that it was theirs in perpetuity, so their immigrant status is irrelevant.

The people occupying Palestine should have been driven out 75 years ago. They would have been too, but the West didn't have the stomach to see it through. They stopped the Jews from doing what needed to be done. Had they been able to carry out their plans, none of this would be a discussion today.

Reactions: Rich4

I want to point out how you tried to frame this video, and how dishonest it is.

The people in this video were soldiers in 1953. From about 1935 to 1945, the Palestinian's they were killing and ejecting had participated heavily in the Holocaust, killing by the millions their parents, siblings, friends, etc. some of the men in those videos probably sat in concentration camps themselves and watched it, some while children themselves. So, they get back to Israel, and they are immediately attacked by the cowards from Palestine. Once they've had enough, they get to hit back. So, you're a 25 year old man who lived through the Holocaust as a kid or young adult, you survive that and then are allowed to go back to Israel which is a fraction of the size it should have been, and the damn Arabs next door keep on attacking and killing your friends and family for years. Finally, your government tells you that you can clear the rats out. Do you think you'd have one damn ounce of mercy for the people who did that to the people you care about? If they had killed every single one of them, I'd clap. You're concerned about the methods they used? They watched these same people do unspeakable things to their people for almost 20 years at that point, and steal their land to boot. Their lucky it wasn't much worse.

I want to point out how you tried to frame this video, and how dishonest it is.

The people in this video were soldiers in 1953. From about 1935 to 1945, the Palestinian's they were killing and ejecting had participated heavily in the Holocaust, killing by the millions their parents, siblings, friends, etc. some of the men in those videos probably sat in concentration camps themselves and watched it, some while children themselves. So, they get back to Israel, and they are immediately attacked by the cowards from Palestine. Once they've had enough, they get to hit back. So, you're a 25 year old man who lived through the Holocaust as a kid or young adult, you survive that and then are allowed to go back to Israel which is a fraction of the size it should have been, and the damn Arabs next door keep on attacking and killing your friends and family for years. Finally, your government tells you that you can clear the rats out. Do you think you'd have one damn ounce of mercy for the people who did that to the people you care about? If they had killed every single one of them, I'd clap. You're concerned about the methods they used? They watched these same people do unspeakable things to their people for almost 20 years at that point, and steal their land to boot. Their lucky it wasn't much worse.

That is the most ridiculous claim ever , to claim Arabs or Palestinians were involved ''heavily'' in Holocaust .....................

Holocaust henchmen besides the Germans were mostly Poles, Ukrainians, and Baltic peoples. Most European Jews killed were themselves East Europeans from said countries. While Nazis had small Arab units , they were not in any meaningful way involved in the Holocaust even if Grand Mufti of Jerusalem was and honorary Arian. Most of these Units fought in Caucasus and North Africa , probably more Arabs (450) got interned in extermination camps than ever worked at any of them.

If anything Grand Mufti and co were very upset with Third reich aiding Zionist Jews circumvent British restrictions on settling in Palestine pre WW2

The Jews immigrating to Palestine were all Europeans,none of them likely had any ancestors ever in Palestine. Ashkenazi are European 40% of them stem from only 4 European women and there is a proven near 2000y old lineage of theirs in Europe not Palestine.

In 1900 there were 7.6mio Jews globally 5.8mio Lived in what was then Russian empire , they made up 50% of population in the Baltics and Belarus and near 30% in Ukraine had large % in today's Poland. These Jews were the ones mostly killed in the Holocaust by Germans,Poles,Ukrainians, Balts and Belorussians and also formed the largest contingent in Israel.

Google a bit ,some of these things, its an interesting reading and stuff is generally not known even among Jews that were raised on fairytales , no mention of genocide and Ethnic cleansing involved in taking it from the natives.

Last edited:
I don't have the signal to post the links, but I will try later when I'm at home..

There were divisions of Bosnian Muslims that aided the nazis. If you don't know how many people are in a division, it doesn't rhyme with "hundreds".

The grand mufti was an international Muslim recruiter. Your angles on this are making me wonder who you are. You're spin is distinctly arab..

I don't have the signal to post the links, but I will try later when I'm at home..

There were divisions of Bosnian Muslims that aided the nazis. If you don't know how many people are in a division, it doesn't rhyme with "hundreds".

The grand mufti was an international Muslim recruiter. Your angles on this are making me wonder who you are. You're spin is distinctly arab..
Uff now you are reaching deep into territory you do not know , Bosnian Muslims which served with the Germans are not Arabs or Palestinains or were a mayor factor in Holocaust . They were mostly used in Antipartisan operations in Bosnia fighting the Communist Guerrilla that ultimately wiped most of them out. In ex Yugoslavia Croats and the Serbs were the main allies of Germans and Bosnian muslims were on the short end of the stick for most of the time so many joined SS and many more Titos Partizans. All in all Bosnian SS fought and died in fighting the Partizans or Soviets not committing the holocaust all although i am certain they butchered any Jews they encountered along the way.

SS being a true multikulti unit had folks from nearly every corner of the globe.So you can technically blame half the world for the Holocaust and some are even awarded national recognition and standing ovations as Canadian heroes

Some easy viewing

So, what exactly do you remember from the time you were 6 months old ?
What about being 1 year old ?

Credibility of that guys shit is exactly zero.
*IF* (big if there) he actually was an infant in aushwitz (sp?) there's no way he really knows a thing about it.....yet he's supposed to have some authoritative words about it ?
Yea, right.
BTW, does he really come off as being older than 70 or so ...... yea, there's that too.
I ain't buyin what he's sellin....no how.....no way.

You are trying to put words in my mouth.

Now, tell the truth, you point east and touch your head to the floor 5 times a day. I want to know who I'm talking to. I've heard your spin before, but only from a son of Ishmael

• Haha
Reactions: 1911hombre

I want to put a bullet in the face of all those Hamas cunts who went around killing and raping. I also want to shoot all these old Jewish cocksuckers laughing about their atrocities. If the subtitles were genuine.

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
You are trying to put words in my mouth.

Now, tell the truth, you point east and touch your head to the floor 5 times a day. I want to know who I'm talking to. I've heard your spin before, but only from a son of Ishmael
Nope but a i am a failed scholar of History before i switched to Defence Studies and i read more books than most folks have seen in their lives.
Our ancestors fought both the Muslims and the Nazis on home turf even baged a Nazi Ukrainian or two that happened to find himself in our neck of the woods and some even fought the Mexicans at a particular moment in time on a particular expeditionary project. o_O

Now some more educational program........... I am being mean hmm...... 👿

Nope but a i am a failed scholar of History before i switched to Defence Studies and i read more books than most folks have seen in their lives.
Our ancestors fought both the Muslims and the Nazis on home turf even baged a Nazi Ukrainian or two that happened to find himself in our neck of the woods and some even fought the Mexicans at a particular moment in time on a particular expeditionary project. o_O

Now some more educational program........... I am being mean hmm...... 👿

Ok, so where are you from? What's your ethnicity/ nationality. You aren't a Kansas farm boy, so who are you. You have a clear agenda and you've done the research required to find the propaganda you need to convince the sheep of your spin.

So, again, who are you?

I see through what you're selling. I am a worldly man myself, and I've seen your talking points before..

Every country on earth refuses to let these scum into their country. I do not doubt for an instant that FJB will truck in a few hundred thousand of these leeches into America. This is a typical result without a doubt.

yup. i think unemployment is over 40% in gaza, but nobody is starving to death in large numbers so they are spoiled entitled little bitches now.
they are used to having somebody else (us) pay the bills through huge UN donations.
of course, even poor, unskilled and unemployed, they still fuck like rabbits to produce numerous offspring that they also cannot provide for.

Last edited:
yup. i think unemployment is over 40% in gaza, but nobody is starving to death in large numbers so they are spoiled entitled little bitches now.
they are used to having somebody else (us) pay the bills through huge UN donations.
of course, even poor, unskilled and unemployed, they still fuck like rabbits to produce numerous offspring that they also cannot provide for.
Something about this seems familiar ^^^.

R

Something about this seems familiar ^^^.

R
yup, we have families here now that are 3 generations on welfare, and none of them ever working full time.
and they having more kids because each one means more money.

i mean it is baffling to me.
woman has daughter out of wedlock, get on the dole and never works a day in her life.
her daughter gets preggers at 16 and gets on the dole and never works a day in her life.
then her daughter gets preggers at 16 and gets on the dole and never intends to work a day in her life.
of course, they have more than just one kid...it's a family business for them.
was on hbo special or something some time ago.

Last edited:

Thugs killing thugs.
So… hear me out… why couldn’t the angry Arabs just start casinos like the native Indians we exterminated…? I mean.. look how well we all get along now.

yup, we have families here now that are 3 generations on welfare, and none of them ever working full time.
and they having more kids because each one means more money.

i mean it is baffling to me.
woman has daughter out of wedlock, get on the dole and never works a day in her life.
her daughter gets preggers at 16 and gets on the dole and never works a day in her life.
then her daughter gets preggers at 16 and gets on the dole and never intends to work a day in her life.
of course, they have more than just one kid...it's a family business for them.
was on hbo special or something some time ago.
Basic.
Pay folks to fuck up and you'll be highly successful in getting folks fucking up.

R

Last edited:

Thugs killing thugs.
most nations are won and kept by force of arms, just like ours or at least similarly.
i think the jewish people has as much if not more historical claim to the region called judea (before they revolted against the romans, who then named the region after the phllistines as an insult to jewish people.
they claimed it and defended it by force of arms, several times. it is theirs unless somebody takes it. jmho

Basic.
Pay folks to fuck up and you be highly successful in getting folks fucking up.

R
yeah, that is why thomas sowell is so pissed off at welfare. paying people for failure is a losing proposition.
they made it much worse when they started cutting the benefits if there was a father for any of the kids living in the home.

/kinda fucked up that i have to add the "for any of the kids" part.

Reactions: Yasherka
HOS
most nations are won and kept by force of arms, just like ours or at least similarly.
i think the jewish people has as much if not more historical claim to the region called judea (before they revolted against the romans, who then named the region after the phllistines as an insult to jewish people.
they claimed it and defended it by force of arms, several times. it is theirs unless somebody takes it. jmho
they came by it was never in debate

America took the west by force. And lying and cheating and stealing ad murdering.

And thats my point in saying they, the people who were dispossessed, have every right to hate the ones who did that. If you remember, when they took it three thousand or so years ago the killed every living thing, not just men women and children, but the dogs, hogs, donkey's chicken's, ad so on. If someone came and took your home and all you owned and ran you off you'd be pretty pissed as well. wouldnt you. and you'd probably want to kill the ones who took your shit, wouldnt you.

Quit making excuses for these people. They, out of selfishness, created a problem that may well lead to WWIII or worse.

Basic.
Pay folks to fuck up and you be highly successful in getting folks fucking up.

R
And they'll vote for you so you'll keep paying them to fuck up. Win/Win.

HOS

they came by it was never in debate

America took the west by force. And lying and cheating and stealing ad murdering.

And thats my point in saying they, the people who were dispossessed, have every right to hate the ones who did that. If you remember, when they took it three thousand or so years ago the killed every living thing, not just men women and children, but the dogs, hogs, donkey's chicken's, ad so on. Tinkle tinkle,

Whats that I hear? Someone telling us that God told them to do it and that I should believe that because a bunch of old Jewish guys wrote it in a book. Right..
Wait, wait wait...... you realize that the arguement that you are discussing, (aside from a serious misrepresentation of how the west was "taken"), about a biblical claim to the land is the entire reason for this dispute.

I'm sure you know the story of the sons of Abraham from Genesis.

The jews had the land for thousands, and maybe tens of thousands of years. Genesis was written thousands of years ago. God tells Abraham that his sons will always be at war and promises the land in dispute here to the children of Issac, the jews.

In 550ad +/- a decade or two, the illiterate warlord pedophile known as Mohammed (piss be upon him), said: "hey Muslims, God changed his mind, and now that's ours, so go kill them jews and take it". There was no dispute over the land or who it belonged to before that.

They're
yeah, that is why thomas sowell is so pissed off at welfare. paying people for failure is a losing proposition.
they made it much worse when they started cutting the benefits if there was a father for any of the kids living in the home.

/kinda fucked up that i have to add the "for any of the kids" part.
not being paid to fail, they're being paid to vote.

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
Wait, wait wait...... you realize that the arguement that you are discussing, (aside from a serious misrepresentation of how the west was "taken"), about a biblical claim to the land is the entire reason for this dispute.

I'm sure you know the story of the sons of Abraham from Genesis.

The jews had the land for thousands, and maybe tens of thousands of years. Genesis was written thousands of years ago. God tells Abraham that his sons will always be at war and promises the land in dispute here to the children of Issac, the jews.

In 550ad +/- a decade or two, the illiterate warlord pedophile known as Mohammed (piss be upon him), said: "hey Muslims, God changed his mind, and now that's ours, so go kill them jews and take it". There was no dispute over the land or who it belonged to before that.
Tens of thousands of years? If thats your belief then I'll just gave to stop my end of the discussion here.

The
I said "maybe tens of thousands of years". Nobody can definitively say.

Can you?
The scribes and Pharisees hired by the late Jerry Fallwell determined that God created the world 5643 years, 7 months, 9 days, 11 hours, 31 minutes and 09 seconds ago.

But it damn sure wasnt tens of thousands of years. They held it a couple times, once slaughtering every living thing to get it, but left it or lost it as many. I dont see they have any 'right' to it.

The

The scribes and Pharisees hired by the late Jerry Fallwell determined that God created the world 5643 years, 7 months, 9 days, 11 hours, 31 minutes and 09 seconds ago.

But it damn sure wasnt tens of thousands of years. They held it a couple times, once slaughtering every living thing to get it, but left it or lost it as many. I dont see they have any 'right' to it.
Forgive me for ignoring the scribes and pharisees hired by Jerry Fallwell, but it's simply wrong. There isn't even a concensus among Christian scholars who study the same documents and try to use celestial events to determine the age of the stories.

The flood of Noah was written into every surviving culture on the planet with a written history. It happened between 12,800 and 15,000 years ago. So says every piece of evidence that anyone can put their hands on, and it matches the geologic record too.