• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why not just make it PPV??

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida

I mean people with a capitalist mindset COULD make some serious cash off this kind of thing.

spit-take-rofl.gif

Last edited:
    It’s Memphis, what a shithole. I’m surprised bass pro has left their “biggest store” there so long.

Wait wait, it’s bass pro. No I’m not surprised. It’s kinda sad, cause they used to have really good summer events there and it was nice to go to.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    The comments are priceless...

Sirhr
    The FUBAR is complete, whites hating being white and blacks hating being black. Darin wins.

Not a surprise though, there used to be a nice mall south of town. They had som much trouble they tore it down and now its jut a vacant scar.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    Bro, the guys who own the rim rent-to-own and the used wig stores in Memphis must be so embarrassed.

I do feel like this was staged though because there were two fights, both one on one. We all know if it was real, it would be 11 people kicking one guy. 9 of them wouldn't even know why they were doing it, just something in their DNA..

Two dudes hugging it out, two others making out on the floor, and its the end of the world. Talk about digging for outrage. You should see how fast drunk Mexican pull knives. Just about as fast as they run home afterward.

Last edited: