• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Why so many for sale ?

7spd

Private
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2017
I was looking to get a kahles 6-24 skmr3 with left wind , but wonder why so many come up for sale .
I know allot of people are always looking for something better . So I have to ask is there anything wrong with the kahles ?

I was looking to get a kahles 6-24 skmr3 with left wind , but wonder why so many come up for sale .
I know allot of people are always looking for something better . So I have to ask is there anything wrong with the kahles ?
I have the exact scope. While it’s an excellent scope I personally find it to be the hardest scope I have to get behind. Not really a huge deal as it can be overcome. Again I emphasize that it’s an excellent scope and so worth what you can find them for used. I seem to remember they were all the rage until the new new came around. In fact I was between the 624i and the Minox ZP5 back in 2018 and was told the 624i was the better scope in all aspects. This was a local buy and the ZP5 (what I wanted) wasn’t available with the MR4 at least without ordering it. The 624i came home with me nonetheless as I thought optically it was fantastic and trusted that dealer in that I wouldn’t regret it. I didn’t and it was a lot more expensive then.

Keep in mind too that naysaying gets recycled and people start to think their product is inferior and sell. It’s not a perfect scope and there are better. You must be interested in the 624i and I would say if you are go for it. At worse case scenario you can resell without taking a huge loss. Everybody’s eyes are different and sorry that this is so long winded... Hopefully helpful.

Reactions: Boatninja
I don’t think you can grow as a shooter if you don’t try new things. Scopes in this case. I’ve been moving around laser range finders, scopes, calibers, rifles systems. We’re all in search of a system that works for our specific needs as we travel through this sport!

Reactions: JOS