• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Why US prison should be more like Filipino prison

ewoaf

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2009
    Albemarle VA
    beaurobbins.com
    <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hMnk7lh9M3o"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hMnk7lh9M3o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Why US prison should be more like Filipino prison

Ummmmm...... WTF?!?!?!?!?

WTF was that in the white T ??? WOW! sheman heman gayer than aids man!?!?!?!?!?!?

You can actually tour the prison and see a performance. I was in that city last summer over the 4th and didn't take the chance to see it. Shame on me.

don't show that to Sheriff Joe Arpaio who knows what he could do with that.

Someone send them a care package
    grin.gif
    of grenades and make the pain stop!
    laugh.gif

I bet you that not a single one of those inmates will come out of that prison a criminal, maybe a homo, but they will never commit a crime ever again!

Way better than our prison system if you ask me!

I just watched bits and pieces of their other shows on youtube. If I was incarcerated, I don't know if I would demand to be released on grounds of cruel and unusual punishment or just thank God the other inmates were too busy dancing to try and make me their bitch!

From what I understand this prison has a very low violence/crime rate, virtually 0%....inmates are too busy practicing dance moves and choreography. I suppose it gives the inmates a sense of camaraderie, some pride in what they are doing or even a dose of humility. To put it in context, our 'corrections and rehabilitations' facilities do little to correct or rehabilitate inmates...they spend their whole time sleeping and taking headcounts. Some jails and prisons have work release incentives where you can work off some of your time, but the majority of the incarcerated have nothing productive to do during their stay, more often then not getting involved in criminal activity behind bars.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Powder Burns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From what I understand this prison has a very low violence/crime rate, virtually 0%....inmates are too busy practicing dance moves and choreography. I suppose it gives the inmates a sense of camaraderie, some pride in what they are doing or even a dose of humility. To put it in context, our 'corrections and rehabilitations' facilities do little to correct or rehabilitate inmates...they spend their whole time sleeping and taking headcounts. Some jails and prisons have work release incentives where you can work off some of your time, <span style="text-decoration: underline">but the majority of the incarcerated have nothing productive to do during their stay, more often then not getting involved in criminal activity behind bars.</span> </div></div>

And that's just the guards!
    laugh.gif

<span style="font-size: 26pt">OH</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Powder Burns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From what I understand this prison has a very low violence/crime rate, virtually 0%....inmates are too busy practicing dance moves and choreography. I suppose it gives the inmates a sense of camaraderie, some pride in what they are doing or even a dose of humility. To put it in context, our 'corrections and rehabilitations' facilities do little to correct or rehabilitate inmates...they spend their whole time sleeping and taking headcounts. Some jails and prisons have work release incentives where you can work off some of your time, <span style="text-decoration: underline">but the majority of the incarcerated have nothing productive to do during their stay, more often then not getting involved in criminal activity behind bars.</span> </div></div>

And that's just the guards!
    laugh.gif

<span style="font-size: 26pt">OH</span> </div></div>

I don't know about there crimes but what happened to this country and or others with capitol punishment??

seems a bit shaolin to me...bunch of asian men in orange doing choreography en masse...just sayin.