• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why you shouldn’t wear makeup in California

mimi_drew-carey-show.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: lash
The video is unavailable for some reason anymore, but I can understand what you are talking about here. California is too hot to wear a lot of makeup there, and we should consider that.
I’ll just both welcome and bid you to fuck off like the spammer you are right now. We don’t want your links to scam sites, not now, not ever.

Why in the fuck else would someone join a firearms forum to comment on a makeup necro thread? As if we haven’t seen your type a few thousand times already.

Q: Why don't Californians wear mini-skirts?

A: Because their balls will show.

And also, I second the F-off to spam, necro-thread to discuss makeup in the Pit.

Reactions: Redmanss
I’ll just both welcome and bid you to fuck off like the spammer you are right now. We don’t want your links to scam sites, not now, not ever.

Why in the fuck else would someone join a firearms forum to comment on a makeup necro thread? As if we haven’t seen your type a few thousand times already.
I just want to thank you for not critiquing my post about wearing make up on a gun forum! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: lash and Redmanss

So mean to the kind Scottish folks! Maybe you got a caber stuck up your ass. 😛