• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

wiebad mini stock pad

MikeInUtah

Minuteman
Mar 9, 2013
West Valley, UT
I decided to try out their cheek pad. I was a bit concerned since it secures only by a velcro pad that sticks to the stock and I thought it probably will become unstuck and start peeling up since the Magpul prs stock is kind of narrow. Since they make one specifically for the prs stock, I figured they probably made sure this won't be an issue so I ordered it. I didn't receive any instructions so after wiping the stock down with alcohol and sticking the velcro to the stock, it installed just fine. The next day I noticed both sides of velcro peeled up. I called Wiebad and no answer all day. I left a message and figured I would ask folks here if I missed something while I wait for them to get back to me since I probably wont hear back from them until next week.

Use a hair dryer to warm the stock and Velcro pad. Stick it back down. Wrap a belt or something around it for the night if you don’t have a way to clamp it.

Use a hair dryer to warm the stock and Velcro pad. Stick it back down. Wrap a belt or something around it for the night if you don’t have a way to clamp it.

Plastic wrap works great, used to use it to glue foam to the seat pan of my road race bikes.

Reactions: kRcu
I apologize on that one, we are closed on Fridays. Clean the surface with alcohol and apply the velcro loop. Give it 24 hours to set, then apply the Mini Stock Pad. If you have any issues, you can contact me here, or send me a direct email: [email protected].

Reactions: Terry H