• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wife caught a meth head in my RV this morning.....

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    The wife got up about 630 this morning to start packing the RV for her trip with the kids, I was staying home for work this week. Wife grabbed some stuff to put in the exterior storage bin in the rear of the RV, she threw it in and close the door and then thought the RV moved all by itself, she didn’t think anything about it, walked up to the side door to open it, at the same moment a 20 something-year-old girl hops out the front van door And takes off on foot, I was still inside at the time getting dressed I hear my wife screaming at somebody, so I hurry outside to find my wife walking back from the corner street, she tells me what just happened and the girl is gone. I go throw on my shoes and call the police to report it, I then hop in my jeep and head out south the way she headed, I figured she would head towards the shopping district and I around the corner about three blocks away and there is a girl matching my wife’s description exactly fast walking across the street towards a rest home parking lot, I drive past her and wait 30 seconds to flip a u turn... I don’t want her to know that I’m following her yet, I stay back about 400 yards and follow her in my jeep between the buildings across the street to the mall, she walks along the mall and round the corner into a blind corner, and I wait I don’t want to confront her, I am not in uniform, I’m not even finished with training LOL.

This whole time I am on the cell phone with my wife and the city police shows up as I am following the girl, the officer leaves my house to come to the mall about half mile away, he comes around the building the long way and we have her cornered. I’m still about 50 yards away from her, she sat down behind some trees Hopefully thinking nobody had followed her, the cop comes around the corner and immediately drives up to her and has her in handcuffs in a couple minutes.

I guess I will see her at work tomorrow morning LOL.

1530499172956.jpeg

Saw this in my old neighborhood the other day.

Welcome back home Bender.

You should've fucked her up

Reactions: Bender
    The wife is more interested in her concealed carry permit now LOL we live in a very nice neighborhood four miles north of I80 and downtown. These meth heads are getting farther and farther out. It really freaked her out, but she is good. Time for more gun training for her. I’m just glad it wasn’t a guy and that they got violent.

I really hope the girl get some help. She was younger and could have a future.

Wife said she locked it.....

Obviously it was not..... but I didn’t push it. But yes.... they are locked.

Hi,

It COULD have very well been locked....it only takes a few seconds to bypass the typical door locks on campers/RVs.
    On top of that it is very common knowledge that lots of factory RV keys can be used for other RV brands and almost every RV cabinet key is a CH751.

You may want to look into some of the keyless lock options to rule out the "luck of the key" type break ins.

Sincerely,
    Theis

sounds like you need motion lights and a dog

Reactions: RNWRKNP
    if true that is sad, I have no experience beyond pot so i wouldn't know. Is it that bad?
    Yes.... meth is extremely addictive, more so than cocaine or heroin. It’s a vampire drug, it will have users killing their own family in a couple years use.... its absolutely horrible.

Reactions: RNWRKNP
    Has anyone ever seen a completely reformed and rehabbed methhead?

You're looking at one posting right now. ;) Of course I didn't really consider myself an actual methhead considering I was only using it from age 12-15 for recreational purposes and stopped cold turkey. I had self-control and was using my own money I made myself. I wasn't stealing or breaking into RVs. I also never once considered myself addicted to it. Was a long time ago and even though I liked how it made me feel and how it gave me extra energy while working on farms, I don't miss how it used to kill my appetite especially when good looking food was being served.

And Bender, you saying meth is more addictive than heroin is quite the stretch of the truth. You look on any list out there regarldess of what drugs are on the list, heroin is always #1 when it comes to addictiveness. There's no such thing as someone who's tried heroin or any opium based drug and then said they didn't enjoy the high.

if true that is sad, I have no experience beyond pot so i wouldn't know. Is it that bad?

You don't wanna know and it's worse than bad. It RUINS the person. I escaped my hometown; everyone that didn't eventually wound up on meth, are dead or in prison. Meth wasn't big when I was growing up, weed was the main thing. You couldn't find that or heroin in Huntsville AL prior to 9/11. People that used coke bitched about it being weak and you could get crack in the hood. So a few crackheads were the worst of it.

Recently went through a divorce and tried to reconnect with old friends from my hometown. The ones that aren't dead or in prison are on meth. So it's ruined dozens of people I knew. Nothing but sadness, misery, pain, suffering, depression --all bad shit, nothing good comes of it. Nothing. And it all happened in over the course of about 15 years or so. Amazing. These were good people. They all had plans and goals and wanted to live a good life. I don't know what happened. Meth is an insidious drug though, I do know that. The people on it don't realize how bad it is.

Yeah, they'll do anything for it. One guy I knew is in prison for making meth and stealing shit so he could make meth. I ran a background check on him for shits and giggles and HOLY SHIT! When I knew him, he had speeding and got caught with a joint once. Post 9/11 and his shit ran on for two pages. Two pages of shit he's done. Most all of it meth shit or theft. He married a girl I used to fool around with, they had a meth inspired wedding. Serious. He's in prison for life now and she's also strung out on it. Just sad shit. It's really the only drug I truly hate, it's the HIV of drugs.

Saw a lot of tweakers as a framer and it’s the worst I have ever seen. Guys who were truly trying to turn their lives around I would give a chance and the operating rule was you didn’t show up to work spun up. Only one guy ever made it and he actually showed up years later to say thank you for giving him a chance. Clean and sober and looked fantastic.

Very cool all is well amigo, horrible having someone break into your stuff with potential danger attached to it.?

Meth is horrible. The bad thing is a person on meth will always have the "thirst" for it. For example, meth babies are at a higher risk of being addicted to it only after one taste because they have the thirst from the mom.

I have a brother who has lived with me before. Now, because of meth, he stole a pistol from me, got caught with it in his pants trying to sell it, went to prison for it, and now denies ever taking my pistol! He even went one step further and threatened me that if he goes to prison again, he's taking me with him.

My friend is a works for child services, and she says the only cure for the "thirst" for meth, is death.

Meth not only destroy the person, but all tears apart the immediate family. At least in my case.

Glad to hear this story had a happy ending with the evil meth head thief in Jail and no decent people harmed.

I truly hate those home and property invading thieves with a passion and think they should be running to the police to save their lives from the local citizens going to string them up.

WY is constitutional carry for citizens who have been a WY state resident for 1+ year, only need a concealed permit for carry outside the state. http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/wyoming.pdf
    Yeah, I sent a gun with my wife. She has shot a lot before but nothing more than just casual shooting at the range. I have been to 4day 40hr gun school. I’ll work with her more

Yeah, I sent a gun with my wife. She has shot a lot before but nothing more than just casual shooting at the range. I have been to 4day 40hr gun school. I’ll work with her more

Good on your wife for being willing to learn? my wife is a pretty girl as well and I cannot for the life of me get her to learn and carry? Run around in yoga shit and not expect trouble?