• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wife out shoots me!

Sniper1*

Lieutenant
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2006
Rochester, IN
Ok, so our 14th anniversary rolls around and she asks what I wanna do. Before I stick my foot in my mouth I think about what she would like to do. Eventually, I tell her I wanna go horseback riding! She loves horses. She responds, "Oh, Ok!". I immediately realize I have not made the right choice. So, I ask, "What do you wanna do?". She says, "I wanna go shooting!". I light up and ask, "What do you wanna shoot?". She said she wanted to shoot whatever!

Anniversary day comes, we pack up the vehicle with everything from 22s to 12 gauge! Browning Buckmark (her favorite now), Kahr P40, Glock 23 & 22, H&K UMP 40 (Full Auto), 10 1/2" Bushmaster AR-15, Ruger 77/44 44 mag rifle, Rockriver Varmint A4 (which btw, is the subject of this post), and of course the good ole 870.

So, after all the others we setup the Rockriver @ 100 yards. Give her a few pointers and let her go!

a49c2248.jpg

Target 1 - pretty good huh!
6ad933d6.jpg

Target 2 - now I'm thinking, Damn!
dd4e8bb9.jpg

Target 3 - not only does she repeat, she calls her shot out!
fb0484db.jpg

I wouldn't shoot after that! It was time to go!!!!

Re: Wife out shoots me!

Probrably whoop ya in a beauty contest too. Nice work.

No probably about it! She definitely whoops my ass in the looks category!

Lucky bastard is right on the money!

You're a lucky guy Matt

<span style="font-size: 8pt">(Even if she does crack that whip on occasion, lol)</span>

What did You do...Marry Her when She was ten? No way that Lady has been married 14 years. Glad You folks had fun.

Well, you really won't believe me when I say we have a daughter that is in her first year of college!

Still a 7 and 11 year old at home!

I have a 20 year old out doing his thing, whatever that is!