• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Wife shooting the suppressed AR

GRIM

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 21, 2009
Wisconsin
It's got a M4-2000 suppressor on it. She handles it pretty good for a newbie. (AARRRGGGGHHHH - how do you imbed a video into the post??)
<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid158.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Ft84%2FJetvourax%2FCIMG1762.mp4">

Re: Wife shooting the suppressed AR

That is awesome. She handled the rifle very well. I bet if she squares to the target she'll do even better. But really, really great already!

Thanks for sharing.

nice shooting gal, shoots better than most "SNIPERS" here
wink.gif

You better be careful not to piss her off. Nice shooting

Do you really think it's safe to shoot a rifle at steel that close?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hodds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You better be careful not to piss her off. Nice shooting </div></div> +1 LMAO

Nice to see ladies shooting more and more. Congratulations to your wife!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you really think it's safe to shoot a rifle at steel that close?</div></div> hell yea, i have been closer than that

cool vid - I have my AAC M4/2000 in the ATF process at the moment. I am month two into the wait.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you really think it's safe to shoot a rifle at steel that close? </div></div>

Yeah I do as I took the precaution to turn the targets off to the right at an angle. We're about 20 yds back and while shooting you can see the splatter glancing off to the right and peppering the ground. I NEVER shoot my steel at any distance with it facing directly at me. I also make sure to never shoot steel core ammo at steel targets. How many times have we all watched the video footage of that 50 cal coming back on that one shooter on the bench.