• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos wifes mauser

Re: wifes mauser

Thanks for the compliments. Truthfully we haven't fired it yet. I just finished the stock recently and the weather hasn't exactly been cooperative for any range time.

Nice rifles! I used the same Richards thumbhole on a Sako A3 in 220 Rocket. Seemed to make sense since it was called the "wildcat" stock. It's my pride as i did the stock finish myself as you did. I fitted it to my hand/thumb/fingers/cheek so it fits perfectly. It is a joy to shoot.

Mike in Abq

they do make some great stuff. thats the great part of buying unfinished wood, you can work it till it fits. I took an inch off the but end to fit her and its still a bit long. I finished it with 30 coats of tung oil, the pics really don't do it justice. thanks again.

lol... every time i post pics somebody mention the carpet. its actually dark red but the flash makes it look bright pink. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if my house was covered in pink carpet