• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wiki leaks data dump

BLKWLFK9

Just F'n Send It Podcast
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2017
    Dont know how new or old this is, but this is the data dump link that i received yesterday. In the message with the link, it mentions Killary emails, McCain being guilty, VEGAS SHOOTER BEING FBI SNIPER, Steve Jobs HIV letter, WHO pandemic, etc.

okay just using a simple "control find" to look through the titles of all the documents I only found the steve jobs HIV thing.

the WHO pandemic link i found was old as balls and nothing related to current events.

the only FBI sniper thing i find was from 2007. no hits for "vegas" or any other sniper related links

did you find which ones reference vegas shooter and current events WHO pandemic?

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
    okay just using a simple "control find" to look through the titles of all the documents I only found the steve jobs HIV thing.

the WHO pandemic link i found was old as balls and nothing related to current events.

the only FBI sniper thing i find was from 2007. no hits for "vegas" or any other sniper related links

did you find which ones reference vegas shooter and current events WHO pandemic?

Nah, i think i found the same sniper doc you did. basically a DHS civilian sniper briefing memo or something. There is so much data in there, you could spend a year reading the whole thing. They could be buried in one of the sub files.

every so often somebody posts about "new drops" but i cannot tell if they are new or have been up before.
    so much stuff to go through, even i won't spend time looking and will wait for others to tell us if there is anything "breaking".

tons of clinton emails from 2015 i poked through. bunch of stupid stuff.

you are right. would take forever to dig through everything to try and find anything juicy

the 2009 Virginia Threat Assessment was kind of interesting. but not really at the same time.

conclusion "there are cells and ties to virginia for domestic and international terrorists, none really pose a physical risk at this time."

basically said two reports of threats for attacks on water system

The DHS sniper threat file was interesting. Basically said "crude hunting rifles are effective" and "we can't do shit about it" lol