• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wikileaks dump???

Just heard that Wikileaks dumped everything they have?

Not sure as I have not confirmed via second source.

If true, may be some interesting reading!

Sirhr
I took a dump this morning . Don't recall doin the Purple Drank .

Edit : Not shittin on your thread . I'm well ..,... Retarded .

• Haha
Reactions: lash
About once a year someone comes across the wikileaks dump from 10years ago or more and thinks they found something new. Pretty sure this is that. Besides, what more do people need to see to understand how evil their gov’t is and how pathetic and culpable the personnel underneath them are? Is closing down businesses, stealing elections resulting in fraudulent gov’t, and murdering people not enough already?

Last edited:
Last I saw he was getting stuffed into an unmarked van.

305AC705-90D7-4D8C-860B-A5EEADB56CDF.jpeg

I wouldn’t say the van was unmarked.:LOL:

Did you try to help him or just video it?
I was to busy ranting on line about the evil police and military people being protectors of the government to be bothered to actually stand up and do anything...

Hint Hint.... See what I did there. Balls in your court.

I was to busy ranting on line about the evil police and military people being protectors of the government to be bothered to actually stand up and do anything...

Hint Hint.... See what I did there. Balls in your court.
No I didn’t see and what do you want me to do with the ball?

No I didn’t see and what do you want me to do with the ball?
Inferring- using reasoning or evidence to derive or conclude something:In this scheme, the intellect is divided into four classifications: the essential intellect, the acquired intellect, the potential intellect, and the inferring intellect.

Figure it out dumb ass.

even if they wiki had photo and video as well as a hand written admission of guilt joe and hunter killed a dozen school kids no one would ever do anything to stop them from doing it again and again except maybe the parents , reps are to lazy to do anything about anything except take another nap and hit you up for more money " for there reelection .

Inferring- using reasoning or evidence to derive or conclude something:In this scheme, the intellect is divided into four classifications: the essential intellect, the acquired intellect, the potential intellect, and the inferring intellect.

Figure it out dumb ass.
You made a joke. I made a joke. You took a shot at me. I questioned it. You took another shot. Interesting.

I suppose you don’t like me because I point out the obvious bluntly. Typical statist reaction. I was just trying to get along and be friendly but I see that’s not possible.