• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wikipedia page for John Noveske?

Sebben

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2011
Snellville, GA
I think we should start a Wikipedia page for John Noveske. Giving people some insight to his life, character and his innovations in the firearms industry.

Thoughts?

Re: Wikipedia page for John Noveske?

Those of us who knew him personally and those who's lives were laid on the line day in ,day out that choose John's platforms and kit to insure they seen another day will never forget the "Big Man". People who never got the chance or choose not to know him personally or through his excellent products wouldn't have the slightest idea of who or what a true Man John was both personally and professionally. BUT!!! First and foremost we need to respect the Noveske Families time of deepest loss and mourning. As for myself I keep hoping this is one of those dreams that you wake up from to find out that it was all just a bad,bad nightmare. See you on the other side, John., R.I.P.