• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wiland USA Shipping Time

Kernt

Private
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2023
Florida
Does anyone have an idea what the current wait time is for a Wiland Chassis. I'm building a custom 10/22 and everything has been received except the chassis.
Thanks in advance.
Tom

I placed my order at Wiland USA on July 1st. As of today, nothing. They don't answer the phone, they don't return calls after leaving messages, they don't reply back to emails and they don't answer the messages left on their own website. I knew going in it was going to take a little while but jeez, almost two months? The worst customer service I have ever experienced. I'll give them another week or two then it's time to file for a refund. Tried to give them a shot but they failed.

I placed my order at Wiland USA on July 1st. As of today, nothing. They don't answer the phone, they don't return calls after leaving messages, they don't reply back to emails and they don't answer the messages left on their own website. I knew going in it was going to take a little while but jeez, almost two months? The worst customer service I have ever experienced. I'll give them another week or two then it's time to file for a refund. Tried to give them a shot but they failed.
For what it's worth, I agree 100% with everything you wrote. My order was placed on June 21 and I finally got a change of order status to "shipped" on August 22. Of course that doesn't mean it's shipped, it actually means a shipping label has been created and I have a tracking number which indicates it has not yet been received by the post office. My guess is the shipments accumulate on a desk until there are a sufficient number to make the trek to the Post Office. So 9 weeks plus whatever the "shipping" schedule adds.

Latest Update​

A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 7:37 pm on August 22, 2023 in WALTERBORO, SC 29488. USPS does not have the package yet; contact the shipper or shipping partner with any inquiries.

Well, maybe there is hope after all. I'll give them another couple of weeks to see what transpires. I hate to bail after waiting this long. I'm looking at alternatives.