• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Wilcox MRF-XE $SOLD

deepsea

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2020
Purchased from HEAT in OCT 2023 (so still under warranty, also rock solid build quality) - lightly used but 100% functional and 95+% cosmetic condition. Everything from the factory including the original box, literature, extremely rare non-berry compliant bag, even more rare Wilcox branded toothbrush, etc. included. $SOLD shipped and insured. Plenty of feedback here but if more is needed or you would like to speak that can be arranged. Please PM rather than post publicly to prevent scams, wire transfer/certified check or personal check (unit will ship upon clearing).

1000000835.jpg

1000000833.jpg

Attachments

• 1000000834.jpg
    1000000834.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Reactions: Dogtown and IsaacL
Is this one TRACEIR capable like the RAPTAR’s?

Perhaps I-Beam capable, I highly doubt Trace-IR. Paging @SkyScrapin who knows much more than myself. Also a shameless plug if anyone is considering SOK for any purchases - can't say enough good things.

Perhaps I-Beam capable, I highly doubt Trace-IR. Paging @SkyScrapin who knows much more than myself. Also a shameless plug if anyone is considering SOK for any purchases - can't say enough good things.

Appreciate the kind words 👍🏻

Is this one TRACEIR capable like the RAPTAR’s?

No. Eventually they will integrate with the new stuff like Pixels on Target.

There are some custom cable makers out there, but I haven’t seen anyone take on the Oasys product line with the newest WMLRFs.

Reactions: TheHorta and ST42
TTT - open to offers. Will do a strait trade for a 2400+ FOM 2124lr with no blems