• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Wilcox NEW Binocular Bridge System for the MUM-14

Victor-TNVC

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 5, 2007
    USA
    www.tnvc.com
    Hello all,

Thought we would share the new Wilcox Dual MUM Bridge that was just released!

MUM_Bridge_1.jpg

MUM_Bridge_3.jpg

I've worked with many bridge systems over the years and leave it to Wilcox to design one of the best ones we've used to date.

The system has key features that is so important to a dual mount.

1. The ability to remove either unit from the mount

MUM_Bridge_4.jpg

2. It allows the individual monoculars to be rotated out of the way, giving you the option to run their binocular system like a monocular system. Or if you choose, both tubes can be pivoted up out of the way instead of flipping the goggle mount up.

When used in binocular mode, the Bridge allows users to set the inter-pupillary distance with a stop plate. It's easily adjusted with a thumbscrew and prevents the optic from overshooting the eye when placed in operational position.

MUM_Bridge_5.jpg

3. One of the most ingenious aspects of this mount is the ability to lay the goggle flatter against the helmet shell when it is flipped up. This is a huge advantage for those who know how obtrusive a flipped-up goggle can be. By pivoting the tubes flat against the helmet, you have a much lower profile, greatly decreasing the possibility of damaging the goggles or getting hung up on an obstacle.

MUM_Bridge_6.jpg

This new Bridge System interfaces with standard Wilcox dovetail mounts such as the popular L4 G24. You can see all the details on our web site and the unit is available NOW! http://tnvc.com/shop/wilcox-binocular-bridge-system-mum-14/

P.S. Stay tuned for a few more Wilcox releases coming in the next few weeks along with a review of something very special.
    wink.gif

Vic

Re: Wilcox NEW Binocular Bridge System for the MUM-14

Man I wish they made a PVS-14 mount like that one!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phantom223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man I wish they made a PVS-14 mount like that one! </div></div>

We knew this question would come fast... MUM mount came out initially as these were specifically asked for from a "few".
    wink.gif

Vic

The Mum is a lighter weight dual setup vs the PVS-14 I really like that fact.That said I thought they weren't going to be making the MUM's anymore? Wilcox does make some nice stuff and that pricing seems very fair for the mount.

Latest is the Insight housings are still being produced and available. We heard a few months back they may be discontinued but thus far they are still being produced or they have several thousand still in inventory.
    smile.gif

As for the price point, I would agree as every high end dual MUM mount has been in this pricing neighborhood. This new mount actually does the most, so we were pleasantly surprised the price stayed in this range.

Vic