• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Wilcox RAPTAR FP

B.Bates

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2005
Palatka, Fl
This a full power Wilcox RAPTAR. One of the 50ish that were legitimately sold to civilians via a group buy with Patomic river group.

Update: this is a Non AB model and gives range only. I use it with a kestrel / HUD to get a firing solution. I will say the Non ab models give a much faster return than the AB model.

These units were locked into low power, but this one has been unlocked and has the Full power Vis laser, IR pointer and Illuminater.

This is an amazing solution for anyone running clip on NV and wants to shoot long range in the dark.

I have the paper work proving this is not a stolen gov unit. Note the matching S/N on the paperwork and the unit.

The full kit includes. The RAPTAR unit, remote switch, OEM QD riser, quick instruction guide, owners manual mini disk, OEM multi cam bag.

$6500 shipped / insured CONUS only

Attachments

• raoptar1.jpeg
    raoptar1.jpeg
    311.7 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: raininotdead