• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Wilcox RAPTAR Lite ES

LOS

Private
Minuteman
May 5, 2005
SOLD Raptar to fund another project. This is the Model 57200G10-B [black]. The black units were produced in very low numbers. It comes with Three (3) Quick Reference Cards, QD Mount, Remote Switch, mini CD ROM and Laser Zero/Bore Sight Chart.

The RAPTAR Lite ES is in excellent condition and it functions perfect, with and without the Remote Switch. The visible and IR Laser is completely adjustable for intensity for precise personal preference as is the IR Flood light. Visible and IR Lasers are slaved to achieve an effortless simultaneous zero.

SOLD. PRICE: $980 shipped ConUS. SOLD

I will accept payment via USPS MO or PPf&f. First to post "I'll Take It" followed by a PM requesting where to send payment, is the lucky buyer. For additional information please contact me via PM or email.

FYI, I am a 20 year old gold badge member at arfcom and have over 4K posts. I have 40 plus EE transactions at 100% positive feedback. I go under the same user name "los".

The following photos were taken the afternoon of 15MAY2021.

If you have questions please send a PM or email. Thanks for looking..!

Last edited:
Does this not have the rangefinder? If it does I'll take it. If not I'll pass

Edit- found some info on it. I'll pass

TTT with a lower price.

SOLD to tackdriver808

Last edited: