• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wilcox RAPTAR S and RAPTAR Integration Advise

PORTSIDE_GUNNER

Private
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2018
Hey all!

Need some help. I've read though some of the forum and chatted with a few people about the the Wilcox RAPTAR S (ES) and RAPTAR (ES). Looking for some advise for people who own then or have shot with both. I saw the group buy so curious on how people were running them.

Main use: Daytime shooting 0-1500 yards for fast target acquisition and reading wind holds.

- If you run the RAPTAR S (ES)($3000) and RAPTAR (ES)($6800) do you still NEED a Krestel? (If so do you need the 5700 ($399) or 5700 Elite? ($599)

- Are most people running the RAPTAR (ES) and Linking to the Kestrel are you just reading all the info off the Kestrel?

- Is anyone running something like the AM REM100 or Rianov Eagle Commercial ($499) connected to the RAPTAR? How do you like it?
Link: https://rianov.com/index.php/product/16

- Anyone who own both or have shot booth is it worth the extra $4000?

Cost is a factor but more trying to find out the best way to set one up and run one on my AXSA 6.5CM

I have the RAPTAR on my team match AR, and just use a Dope Card. Works perfectly for times where the clock is ticking away, and you don't have time with ballistic programs.

1570212997449.png

Not great. Not terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper