• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Wilcox Vs RHNO II

Mbaysinger89

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
KS
Need to know which is a better solution to mount a china skeet with a JAMR. Would use the dovetail adapter on the RHNO II. Thanks.

It has a little wobble. I'm not sure if your supposed to tighten the screws but it didn't say so in the instructions. My mod Armory arms for my 14s won't snap in and the oss shoes are unavailable and stupid expensive when they are. They're heavy for what they are. A d14 bridge with the socket and screw removed from one side weighs the same.

The d14 doesn't have the side to side adjust though which might result in your thermal screen being a little canted. Doesn't bother me but some people complained about it.

Need to know which is a better solution to mount a china skeet with a JAMR. Would use the dovetail adapter on the RHNO II. Thanks.
Rhino II Dovetail is a much better mount than the Wilcox G24. More ajustable, locks up tight with zero wiggle, is much stronger and a hell of a lot cheaper.

But the Gucci cool aid drinkers love the Wilcox G24.

Went with a RHNO II dovetail with a half Wilcox bridge. Big shoutout to Jay for the help getting a solution figured out.