• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing wildest hunting video I ever seen.

Re: wildest hunting video I ever seen.

One, they got darn close. Two, I saw a spear bounce off once or twice. Three, where do I sign up?

Imagine the conversations you could have with people...

Them: "Yeah, I went on safari a few years ago. Shot a water buffalo with a .416 Rigby at 75 yards."

You: "Oh Yeah? Cool.... I used a spear.... At 3 yards..."

I couldn't finish watching it.

If all you have is a spear to kill to eat, do what you gotta do, hell throw a rock if you have to, But its sad to see animals suffer like that. Thats why i like hunting with a rifle...bang, drop.

It is funny though when guys spend 100k to feel like a bad ass dangerous game hunter when the locals get within a few feet and throw a spear LOL!

WOW. that is crazy. It is funny how they would charge the huge crowd of people. The boys have to be really hungry.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DirtyDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hunger Games </div></div>

Nailed It!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: xring</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Send a copy to PETA!!</div></div>

Yeah I was wondering about friendly fire

Fuck man!!

I think Im going to have bad dreams after that. That is crazy!
wonder how often a spear goes wild and skewers a hunter in all the excitement.

I guess they have that down to a science, some of those running shots were unreal.

a natural eco system includes prople hunting. But how do they get the hippos out of the water ? and that elephant was chucking spears back !!

That was insane! However I couldn't help but think "I wonder how many centuries ago it was when my ancestors were doing the same damn thing?". I don't enjoy watching animals suffer but honestly there is something very primal and natural about that. Separate us from our guns & ammo and we'd be right there with them.

As a side not, that meat had to be soooo gamey due to all the adrenaline.

wow, that's just overwhelming by numbers there! and balls!!! I am not a fan of watching animals suffer either but folks gotta eat. My question is how many animals did they have to kill in order get everyone fed!? And it's crazy how all those spear chuckers were right in the faces of those "dangerous" game animals and didn't get trampled! course I guess with all those sticks flying the animals had no idea where to go......... crazy.

Fuck going to war 2,000 years ago... The elephant reminded me of Hannibal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Makes ya wonder if there's been spearings of each other. </div></div>

That's what I kept wondering. Bet there's some friendly fire occasionally.

I did notice that it appears that someone finally shot the elephant.

Charlie

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fkN6C1ur1t8"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fkN6C1ur1t8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I ask PETA people whenever I can the same question.

Don't tell me what you only eat when your full, I want to know what you wouldn't eat when your starving?

Guys, they need to make a trip to Red Jacket and have Will build them a 1000 yd. spear chucking AK/MaDeuce/Double barrel .460 Rigby crossbow "game changa'" I can see it now, Kuhnta Kintay walks in, "Can you build, me pay." Sure, just leave a couple of ivory tusks for a down payment and it'll be ready next week.