• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wiley X Eyewear and Gloves now available!

fpdsniper

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
I am now an authorized Wiley X dealer, and have opened a new website:

www.wileyxcheap.com

The new website is up and functional, but I don't have a lot of items on the site yet. I will try to add more on a daily basis as time allows. My son will be working on the home page, so it's far from a finished site, but up and going none the less. If you need a price that's not posted, just shoot me a PM or email. Thanks!

Donnie

Re: Wiley X Eyewear and Gloves now available!

Brian,

Got it, and congrats on being the first customer off the new website!
smile.gif

son-of-a....where were you 5 weeks ago! lol

I was scared of getting "knock offs" so I just ordered from the company itself. Picked up a pair of "Bricks" from the Black Ops collection. I have a big head and those are the "largest" pair (width).

Good luck with your site!

Darn! Oh, well. At least you've got some nice eyewear. Getting a pair of Bricks for myself! Great for motorcycle riding!

Donnie

not a commercial dealer???? prepare for banishment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: $KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not a commercial dealer???? prepare for banishment </div></div>

Big River has been around a lot longer than you and is good to go!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tansinator</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: $KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not a commercial dealer???? prepare for banishment </div></div>

Big River has been around a lot longer than you and is good to go! </div></div>

Its not a question of how long the company has been around .... its a question on wether this is a commercial business skirting the rules of advertising on Snipers Hide.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsydlooknin75</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tansinator</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: $KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not a commercial dealer???? prepare for banishment </div></div>

Big River has been around a lot longer than you and is good to go! </div></div>

Its not a question of how long the company has been around .... its a question on wether this is a commercial business skirting the rules of advertising on Snipers Hide. </div></div>

Isn't that for the mods to take care of?

are you his hired protector tansinator?!? go back to prowling. you cant tip toe around Franks rules here. If you're gonna use this site then pay to play like the rest of our sponsors