• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

tmcginnis

Private
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2010
Texas
Anybody caught an episode or two yet?
If not, I would highly suggest you do.

Its a raunchy type of humor, but its hilarious.
Catch an episode and tell me what you think.
Thursday at 10 pm on FX

Re: Wilfred

very funny and clever. Odd, but great in the way the dog goes from being a clever 'person' to a dumb dog (chasing the red dot).

I've watched the two Aussie seasons of it. They are funny and get away with more swearing and nudity. But so far I like this version a bit better.

I've watched them all and like it quite a bit but I really get a good laugh out of Louie which is on right after Wilfred.

High Binder:
If you like Louie, you should check out its predecessor Lucky Louie. It was on HBO. Completely different premise, but still funny shit.

Love this show.
"stop playing ball with them, and just play ball with me".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nwsnowbum</div><div class="ubbcode-body">High Binder:
If you like Louie, you should check out its predecessor Lucky Louie. It was on HBO. Completely different premise, but still funny shit. </div></div>

Sweet, thanks for the heads up. I'll try to Netflix it.

Edit: just added it to my Q thanks again, looks great!

Glad to see you guys like it! Everytime i watch this show, it just gets funnier. There are some brilliant lines and some pretty witty humor. Gotta Love it.

I watched the premier episode last night. It was interesting, and I thought very cleverly done, but isn't it supposed to be a comedy? I only laughed out loud once the entire show, and that was when Wilfred dropped Frodo's wallet beneath the biker dude's window.

One of my fav. shows on tv at the min. I dont watch tv much but enjoy this show for all the above reasons. Dont think it will last more than a couple seasons JMO but we will see.

if you cant catch the show on TV, just found that you can watch all episodes on Hulu.com.

All you have to do is create an account. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR HULU PLUS!!! unless you want HD or all the other shows that come with it.

Love this show since the beginning. The dog's perspective is right on - poisoning the human with chocolate, love it.

Last week was one of the best ones yet.
The kid "warlock" faking throwing the ball, and the "insults" were great.
grin.gif