• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Will Larue LT112 PSR be a negative learning experience?

bowietx

Private
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2011
At this moment, my plan is to use a Larue LT112 PSR QD mount for my Athlon Cronus BTR. This will go on a Tikka T3X TAC A1 in 6.5. To date I have read several posts which make me question the efficacy of this mount enough to make this query. Will this mount lead to a negative learning experience (i.e. will it shift, affect accuracy, etc)? Not looking to remove and reattach the scope/mount. Appreciate any insight or experience that folks can share on this mount and apologies if there is a previous post on this topic. Have found and read several on Larue mounts generally but couldn't find this one in particular.

If you set the tension correctly it will be fine

this is what I have read repeatedly and helped me settle on QD. Plus I need the room in my safe and being able to remove the glass will be beneficial