• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Will Leupold Alumina covers fit a Nightforce

1969GTOnut

Private
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2010
Missouri
I'm getting ready to buy a NightForce NXS 5.5x50 or 56 scope. My question is will the Leupold Alumina covers fit on a NightForce? I have a set on a Leupold and I love them. It would be nice to have a set on the NF so I don't have to endure the Butler Craps.

Re: Will Leupold Alumina covers fit a Nightforce

Why not just use the Nightforce bikini cover???

fits on the obj. of the 50mm NF.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: razzle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look here: http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2266313#Post2266313
Enmerdeur posted a pic of the 50mm objective with Leupy cap in this thread. </div></div>

I seen that post but didn't know if that was a leupold of NF scope. Thanks for pointing it out though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: koobs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why not just use the Nightforce bikini cover??? </div></div>

I personally hate bikini covers b/c they get lost way to easy. Unless it's a bikini cover on a hotty at the beach!