• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Will Michelle run?

would big mike be required to check the 'sex' as he applies in states?
If it's DNA is proven to be a mans.. and he claims woman.. can he still be president?
Would big mike have to admit transgender to run?

I doubt it but if she does, people forget how horrible she was a public speaking and how uncomfortable she looked at meet and greets.

After the first 6 months they pretty much put her in a box.

Name recognition and husbands popularity goes only so far. But getter her on stage or town hall and sparring…she knows better

He likes to hob knob (and go down on knob) too much for being POTUS. Mikey likes to hang out with celebs and elites mostly white ones in the hope that some of it rubs off on him.

This 'thing' has all the qualifications needed for a democrat to run, and win: dim-witted moronic communist who checks enough boxes.

Reactions: AmmoFort
I doubt it but if she does, people forget how horrible she was a public speaking and how uncomfortable she looked at meet and greets.

Name recognition and husbands popularity goes only so far. But getter her on stage or town hall and sparring…she knows better
LOL, you assume that it would campaign.
Remember Biden? all his crap was done in a basement. // most popular president ever 81m votes...

Reactions: FWoo45 and BurtG
LOL, you assume that it would campaign.
Remember Biden? all his crap was done in a basement. // most popular president ever 81m votes...
I think that’s the rub.

She’s seen as a popular /people person from those who would vote..not the die hard dems that vote dem no matter what.

Think political Oprah

For that narrative to be the primary driver because policy is not, she’ll have to be out and about.

Biden ran on Covid and I’ve done this for 50 years and trump is evil. Everyone knew who he was good or bad.

Now she’ll get the softest softball questions in the world but when it comes debate time she’s not Hillary or Biden. Trump, de Santos, any professional politician will embarrass her.

If it's what the DNC wants, I think she will bow to the pressure and run. If they think she's the best bet against DJT.....

I hope sexual chocolate runs! Can you imagine her and Kamala scissoring in the oval office? So hottttttttt.

1704924461530.png

If it's DNA is proven to be a mans.. and he claims woman.. can he still be president?
Mike's DNA test will be at the same clinic that issued Barry's birth cert.

I do not think so. I see three possible outcomes for the Globalists.

1. China Joe somehow makes it to be re-installed with 100 million "ballots.".
2. Gavin Newsom is the new candidate and is installed with 100 million "ballots."
3. There is no election due to a ________________.

Make fun all you want, but she is probably the most dangerous threat to the '24 election conservatives have. She may not be a shoe-in for "winnable", but unlike Hillary she certainly isn't "defeatable" because there isn't that much of a broad scale public record to attach and attack her on.

Do not underestimate your enemy. I give it 3:2 odds she's "drafted" by the super PACs to run as the Dem nominee.

He has the balls for it!

And seems to be as ruthless as the Clintons when it comes to killing off people with dirt.

On the bright side, wont set any precedents like first woman president!

Sirhr
True. It will be the second black muslim tranny we have had for president. Getting to be old hat, by now.

Pretty Boy Gavin is the standby, but I think Michelle O. could be fired up to run.
More likely, Michelle would run as Gavin's VP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aftermath
Several reports show that Biden is losing the Black vote by a large margin. Democrats haven't polled so poorly with the Black community since LBJ predicted they would be voting Democrat for a hundred years.
Do you think they may try to run Big Mike to garner the Black, BLTCHHITSHHHIT and that segment of the voting population?

That would make him the perfect candidate for lots of states

I think that’s the rub.

She’s seen as a popular /people person from those who would vote..not the die hard dems that vote dem no matter what.

Think political Oprah

For that narrative to be the primary driver because policy is not, she’ll have to be out and about.

Biden ran on Covid and I’ve done this for 50 years and trump is evil. Everyone knew who he was good or bad.

Now she’ll get the softest softball questions in the world but when it comes debate time she’s not Hillary or Biden. Trump, de Santos, any professional politician will embarrass her.
There is absolutely no way she would debate Trump or anyone like that either. Big mike knows hed get his ass handed to him and Barry's too, but problem is, they won't have to. Big Mike will say how she would never get on the same stage as Trump and the media would carry the water for him/her too. I think you underestimate just how dumb most of our people are.

I don't remember if it was Louis Grizzard or who said it but just thinking about it scares me. "Think about the average person and how intelligent they are, then realize that half the country is dumber than that".....

Big Mike has a great chance if she runs and just says "rah rah boo Trump" a few times. It's all very scary

Reactions: oldshooterback
Been wondering this myself. But I decided they would make it a non issue one way or another.

It'll be newscum, not big mike. Been saying it for years, as komifornia falls, so does the Rebublic.

Newsom has a record that would not make it through the rust belt states. An Obama would never be VP, it’s beneath them.
I think news is sitting this one out.

He’s the next president guaranteed

He’s a poster boy for politician

Good looking, speaks well, runs a huge state

The state tried to dump him and he won again …now don’t go off on tangents everyone…he won just like Biden won…there are just more of them then their are of us..pure numbers.

He might even carry Texas or other purple states because he’s a modern day bill Clinton just more liberal at the end of the day.

He lies then confesses his lie with a good reason. That is very hard to beat.

In 5 years no matter who the president this, the economy will be rebounding as it’s all cyclical so when the next president leaves office the country will be in a better place.

Just like with Obama, the country was in “financial disaster “ because him or inspire of him we were on the way up before trump.

If he carries Texas which will happen sooner or later the entire middle of the country votes doesn’t matter anymore. Just too many electoral college pints from NY, Cal, Texas, and the guaranteed lib states to over come.

If the dens are smart they let trump win. He’s only 4 years

He’ll have a useless VP who will be poisoned by trump name

If the country is doing well they walk in and win because we will not vote 2 different republicans in a row…never happens

If the country is doing shitty it’s the Maga fault so they walk in anyway

I was hoping dedantis but he fizzled out, only because he could do 8 years.

From my phone so read through mistakes.

I would agree, Newsom probably won like Biden won. Large scale vote harvesting and election fraud. The thing is that also how Obabam won at least his second bid.

One thing that puzzles me about all of this "harvesting/mail-in/box stuffing" stuff going on is, why isn't there a simple audit of the number of votes counted in a given precinct vs the number of people registered to vote in that precinct? If there are, say, 45,000 people registered to vote in a given precinct, but the election commission claims 75,000 votes counted in that precinct, something is dreadfully wrong! I mean, yeah, I know why they don't do it (it would invalidate the election "machine"), but it's just so simple.... :rolleyes:

I bet she can't keep her hand off her dick.

Like Richard Pryor said "A n*****s going to grab his dick."

Reactions: brianf
One thing that puzzles me about all of this "harvesting/mail-in/box stuffing" stuff going on is, why isn't there a simple audit of the number of votes counted in a given precinct vs the number of people registered to vote in that precinct? If there are, say, 45,000 people registered to vote in a given precinct, but the election commission claims 75,000 votes counted in that precinct, something is dreadfully wrong! I mean, yeah, I know why they don't do it (it would invalidate the election "machine"), but it's just so simple.... :rolleyes:
Pffft, mere details.

There were audits done all over the country and the results were presented at state hearings in all of the swing states. The results have been talked about ad nauseum in social media including right here on SH and alternative news outlets. In some states like WI, those audits were even made public and had senators calling for action.

Many of the people that investigated the election fraud and ran those audits have been victims of NWO revenge and prosecuted. The courts refused to hear the cases and the people that tried to bring the cases to court have been prosecuted for questioning the dear leaders. Greg Phillips is one of the big ones they took down.

I'm not attacking you but wondering what cave you might have been in to not know of how much this very thing has been talked about and how many of those audits were done. Did you not watch what happened in AZ and GA recently with this very thing?

Reactions: Pbgt and stevieb92
There were audits done all over the country and the results were presented at state hearings in all of the swing states. The results have been talked about ad nauseum in social media including right here on SH and alternative news outlets. In some states like WI, those audits were even made public and had senators calling for action.

Many of the people that investigated the election fraud and ran those audits have been victims of NWO revenge and prosecuted. The courts refused to hear the cases and the people that tried to bring the cases to court have been prosecuted for questioning the dear leaders. Greg Phillips is one of the big ones they took down.

I'm not attacking you but wondering what cave you might have been in to not know of how much this very thing has been talked about and how many of those audits were done. Did you not watch what happened in AZ and GA recently with this very thing?

I haven't been in any cave. I just haven't seen evidence of the audits even happening, much less the retribution you say happened for bringing them. I watch for these things all the time. I follow Dinesh DeSouza on three different platforms I have the "2000 Mules" DVD. I watch Newmax constantly. Haven't seen much reporting on it at all. Not saying it isn't happening. I'm just saying, I haven't seen much of it, given the channels I watch. It's very possible that the stores of these audits and any subsequent "retribution" are local news stores and not national, which is probably why I haven't seen them.

If you can provide some sources where I can do some research, I'll be happy to look at it.

I haven't been in any cave. I just haven't seen evidence of the audits even happening, much less the retribution you say happened for bringing them. I watch for these things all the time. I follow Dinesh DeSouza on three different platforms I have the "2000 Mules" DVD. I watch Newmax constantly. Haven't seen much reporting on it at all. Not saying it isn't happening. I'm just saying, I haven't seen much of it, given the channels I watch. It's very possible that the stores of these audits and any subsequent "retribution" are local news stores and not national, which is probably why I haven't seen them.

If you can provide some sources where I can do some research, I'll be happy to look at it.

I'm not trying to be an asshole here but it's been talked about hundreds of times, literally ad nauseum. Go check out true the vote. Or go search for the state hearings. Each of those was about 3 hrs long and brought truckloads of evidence including audit results. Heck, even one of them found a new love interest for @Bender .

Then go search for the election news out of AZ, GA and the audit results from WI. The ones in WI are very good numbers on exactly what you are asking for. More votes cast than there are voters. Senator Johnson was all over that for a while.

Then go search for the project veritas report on Mpls., I think it was 2 parts. Again, not trying to be a jerk but this shit has been talked to death right here on SH even.

She'll run if the Somali Tribe chases her through the jungle.

I'm not trying to be an asshole here but it's been talked about hundreds of times, literally ad nauseum. Go check out true the vote. Or go search for the state hearings. Each of those was about 3 hrs long and brought truckloads of evidence including audit results. Heck, even one of them found a new love interest for @Bender .

Then go search for the election news out of AZ, GA and the audit results from WI. The ones in WI are very good numbers on exactly what you are asking for. More votes cast than there are voters. Senator Johnson was all over that for a while.

Then go search for the project veritas report on Mpls., I think it was 2 parts. Again, not trying to be a jerk but this shit has been talked to death right here on SH even.
And we are going to talk about it some more. Enjoy it, savor it. You keep saying that you are trying to not be an asshole. And you keep brushing aside his desire to talk about it. So, go ahead, be the asshole. I certainly am. In fact, my call sign is Senor Pendejo.

True, TLDR, the audits didn't mean anything and what was the evidence? The ballots that mysteriously appeared overnight? That's analogous to a fox at the door of a hen house saying, "Don't worry, everything is fine."

I think the better, yet useless, request would be to request new audits but the problem remains of how to ensure it is fair. And probably all that evidence went to the same place as Hillary's emails.

I would agree, Newsom probably won like Biden won. Large scale vote harvesting and election fraud. The thing is that also how Obabam won at least his second bid.
It’s always been harvesting legal or not.

Dems do it all the time…and good for them they are winning and not getting caught. If it was the other way around I’d be happy.

Republicans and conservatives are too busy arguing about abortion, and who goes to church more while dems are out in inner city shelters getting 1000’s of votes.

It’s always happened but the dems have it down to a process since the second bush election in 04.

Last time a republican win the popular vote was more than 20 years ago, and before that was another 10.

So either there are more dems in general…which we know there are as every union, young woman, teacher, social worker, EBT card user etc are dem….and or the republicans don’t salvage every vote possible.

It’s always been harvesting legal or not.

Dems do it all the time…and good for them they are winning and not getting caught. If it was the other way around I’d be happy.

Republicans and conservatives are too busy arguing about abortion, and who goes to church more while dems are out in inner city shelters getting 1000’s of votes.

It’s always happened but the dems have it down to a process since the second bush election in 04.

Last time a republican win the popular vote was more than 20 years ago, and before that was another 10.

So either there are more dems in general…which we know there are as every union, young woman, teacher, social worker, EBT card user etc are dem….and or the republicans don’t salvage every vote possible.
Not every union. I assure you my union is largely republican. But then again it’s not really a union No matter what they call it

Reactions: brianf