• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Will my accuracy international AXMC mag (6.5 creed) work in MPA chassis

harry_x1

Khalsa
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2019
Hi All,
I own an accuracy international AXMC and am currently using the factory magazine that came with the gun for shooting 6.5 creedmoor.

I recently assembled a new rifle in same caliber (6.4 creedmoor), MPA competition chassis, timney trigger, Big horne TL3 action. My Accuracy international magazine, does not seem to work with MPA chassis. It does enter the action, but the bolt does not pick up the round, when I cycle.

Are the accuracy international magazines proprietary or are they supposed to worth MPA chassis? Can anyone please recommend some alternate magazines as well....thanks

Harjeet

Ax magazine is different then AICS magazine. There is a small lip in front of the ax mag.

Attachments

• C01CC161-ACAA-4C7B-B67F-F9EE98B49517.jpeg
    C01CC161-ACAA-4C7B-B67F-F9EE98B49517.jpeg
    286.3 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: harry_x1