• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Will my Leupold Mark 4 medium rings fit a 44mm objective on an AR

I Am Hero

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2011
Grand Rapids, MI
Well I was planning on getting a cantilever mount to use on this gun but as of right now, these Mark 4 rings are the only spare 30mm that I have in my safe. I am wondering if these will be high enough for a 44mm bell or if I should go spend my arm at Cabelas picking up a Burris PEPR or something similar. I am going north for the weekend and want to get this AR up and running before heading up there so I need to know today if they will work.

Normally I would just order the cantilever, but I don't have the time for that anymore since I leave Friday morning.

If anyone knows, that would be great. I know this isn't an optimal setup, just need to know if it will get me by this weekend.

I think I answered my own question..looks like I need .413" and that would require high rings to get up there. Cabelas it is!