• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Will Redding neck bushings will fit in RCBS new MatchMaster dies?

3rd shooter

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2007
Houston Texas
Anyone know if the Redding neck bushings will fit in RCBS new MatchMaster dies? I have several Redding ti bushings and y'all know these little guys are expensive. Was wanting to use them in the Matchmaster dies instead of buying RCBS ones if I can.

Thank you

Are the titanium bushings honestly any better than the steel ones if the cases are properly lubed?

I have my first Redding type S die in the mail now and I just went with the steel bushing

Anyone know if the Redding neck bushings will fit in RCBS new MatchMaster dies? I have several Redding ti bushings and y'all know these little guys are expensive. Was wanting to use them in the Matchmaster dies instead of buying RCBS ones if I can.

Thank you

Did you ever find out if the redding bushings fit in the Match Master dies?

yes, I think the redding bushings are the same exact dimensions as most other manufacturers. I have a redding bushing in my RCBS matchmaster sizing die and works great.