• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Will Rimfire tech Sako Quad mount work w/ Finnfire

J.A. Hamilton

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2004
Ohio
I had prevoiusly seen that rimfire technologies offered a 20 MOA mount for the sako finnfire, but now it is no longer available on their website. I do see that they have the sako quad 20 MOA mount available. I sent them a message to see if they are compatable, but have not heard back from them yet. If I remember correctly, there are some small differences between the quad and the finnfire (94S) Actions, but cannot remember what the differences are. I figured someone here could quickly answer my question.

Thanks ahead of time,

Josh Hamilton

Re: Will Rimfire tech Sako Quad mount work w/ Finnfire

The Quad and P94s dovetails are not the same. We did offer one some time ago but the dovetails tolerance for the Finn was far to wide for a "one size fits all" rail to work. Our host is switching email servers so we have not been able to send or receive emails. Just tonight we are at least receiving them. We will get to all the emails as soon as we can send them when we are back online.

Re: Will Rimfire tech Sako Quad mount work w/ Finnfire

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J. A. Hamilton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had prevoiusly seen that rimfire technologies offered a 20 MOA mount for the sako finnfire, but now it is no longer available on their website. I do see that they have the sako quad 20 MOA mount available. I sent them a message to see if they are compatable, but have not heard back from them yet. If I remember correctly, there are some small differences between the quad and the finnfire (94S) Actions, but cannot remember what the differences are. I figured someone here could quickly answer my question.

Thanks ahead of time,

Josh Hamilton </div></div>

The CZ rail fit perfectly on my FinnFire. HotRod said it was iffy....might fit , might not.

Keith

FinnFire_rail_Warne_MK4post.jpg