• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Will shit, Kenny Rogers passed away

Slash0311

Snafubar
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Southwest Indiana

Ive never been a huge county music fan but I grew up listening to his music. This really bums me out. To this day I still listen to a Christmas album he put out in the early 80s.

My mom was a huge Kenny Rogers fan, so I grew up listening to his music. Haven't played one of his records since my mom passed away, but maybe I'll have to spin one up in the shop today.

Reactions: Slash0311
    "and the best you can hope for is to die in your sleep" hope he went the way he wanted.

Met him about 30 years ago when I was driving limousine part time, nice guy and a big tipper. RIP

Cashed in his chips..... Won't miss him half as much as The Gentle Giant or The Hag tho....... I'm 37 but am thinking only the good Ole boys of the hide will know who these 2 are...... Prove me wrong

never had the chance to meet him, really enjoyed his music, seems he was just as decent a person in life as the actor he usually portrayed on the screen. RIP KR

Reactions: Slash0311