• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Will the demonization of straight white men ever end?

MilChad

Here for the ball busting.
Minuteman
May 18, 2021
NC
I raise my kids, go to work, pay taxes, and try to be a good citizen… Yet according to many in today’s society, I’m seen as the enemy. Does anybody see this lightening up anytime in the future?
Shooting with my oldest this past winter:
97CAB741-3FDF-48C2-9124-18AC7CC20AFC.jpeg

No it won't get any better, until the news stops spreading the propaganda... which won't end

The US has been manipulated by propaganda for many years via media, public schools, universities, and even churches. There are those that would like to destroy the US and social media gave them one more way to make it happen.

Be a good example to your kids and show them that hard work and doing the right thing will create the best outcome in life.

I live in a very Liberal area and don't feel demonized as a middle aged white man at all. Life is good Man, enjoy it. Not enough time to listen to the chatter.
Can’t possibly be paying any attention whatsoever. Do you not hear the words “white supremacy” being used inappropriately every single day?

Reactions: MilChad
It's simply a divide and conquer strategy, used by the evil left. Unfortunately, half the country is too stupid to recognize it. Next thing you know there will be a Caucasian tax. It's coming.

Reactions: Mwalex and MilChad
We’re not talking about what your neighbors and co-workers are talking about. We’re talking about what the ones who change or enforce the laws are saying. Like I said, not paying any attention whatsoever.

We’re not talking about what your neighbors and co-workers are talking about. We’re talking about what the ones in our own paranoid echo-chamber are talking about. Like I said, paying this much attention to a non problem is the problem.

There, fixed it for you.

I wish race was never an issue. At my work, we are 4 months into a 6 month long "diversity and inclusion" training. All it has been about is race.
Apparently, I have been a racist since I was 3, according to their research.

• Haha
Reactions: Edgecrusher
There, fixed it for you.
You haven’t fixed anything but your self esteem. This is an issue being discussed on a national level every day. NFL, NBA, Olympic tryouts, BLM, Antifa, Defund The Police, Reparations, Critical Race Theory being forced in schools, all have the same core theme. You can’t possibly expect anyone to believe you aren’t hearing blame being placed on White Supremacy daily. You either aren’t paying attention or you are intellectually dishonest. I’m going with the latter.

it only started if you give two shakes about what someone else feels about you . Let them hate I don't care they don't pay my bills or sign my checks words are meaningless unless you give them importance ie noise in the wind .

it only started if you give two shakes about what someone else feels about you . Let them hate I don't care they don't pay my bills or sign my checks words are meaningless unless you give them importance ie noise in the wind .
They are passing laws and affecting employment.

they have infested all .gov and most businesses

It may not affect you directly, but does affect others and will affect your kids.

Reactions: deersniper
It's simply a divide and conquer strategy, used by the evil left. Unfortunately, half the country is too stupid to recognize it. Next thing you know there will be a Caucasian tax. It's coming.
That's when I start identifying as a fuckin' eskimo.

Reactions: BLEE
Ok “gunny”. You be demonized if you need to be.
Who is “gunny”? If you are trying to ridicule the site’s monikers feel free. I have nothing to do with that. I do not need to be demonized. You will, however, be eating your words. You cannot deny the things I said, so you try to divert with ridicule. Classy. But, when you have nothing...

Last edited:
I knew being white would come back one day and bite me in the ass.

they will turn america into atlanta, houston, minneapolis and san francisco.
probably many of you are old enough that you don't give a fuck, since you'll be dead before it comes to your town.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
The National Archives, in the wake of George Floyd's death and the circumstances surrounding it, commissioned a task force to recruit more Black and Indigenous People of Color to counter balance systemic racism.

They use a lot of words and phrases that will be sure to have the average Fox viewer clutching their pearls but in reality its just more lip service. The subgroup will report to the taskforce on recommendations in a detailed report and bla, bla, bla... internal reflection, outreach, yada, yada...
thanks......makes me sick!

once they got rid of that "toxic masculinity" and turned white american men into cucks and faggots that kneel and kiss the feet of criminals...
walking around with masks, paranoid and afraid of healthy people...happy to be locked down...or injected with experimental crap...
what is going to stand in their way?

I wish race was never an issue. At my work, we are 4 months into a 6 month long "diversity and inclusion" training. All it has been about is race.
I got you beat. I've been white since birth.

Cruising along thinking all is good is how we've gotten here.
For an extended prediction of what's in store, check Europe and Canada for the next
ideas/ideologies to be force fed to the masses.
Strange the cultures that produced all the countries that folks are running to are not to be celebrated.

R

I raise my kids, go to work, pay taxes, and try to be a good citizen… Yet according to many in today’s society, I’m seen as the enemy. Does anybody see this lightening up anytime in the future?
Shooting with my oldest this past winter:
View attachment 7658682
Hahah...that's my shooting and cleaning table too :).

Yeah, it’s hard to ignore your own shitbag president telling the American population that the number 1 threat is white supremacy. And while they are at it, move the goalposts and redefine the term to include as many white dudes as humanly possible. Anyway, I’ve got to go to work and help pay those fucktards salaries.

Propaganda is always out there. Of all sorts. Whether it is about toothpaste or any consumer goods, or political leanings. This particular subject is part and parcel of the Marxist doctrine being foisted upon the US. Marxist Doctrine is always in it for the long game. Many facetted, and highly complex, the media is working against you and I. Remember, in a true overthrow, and take over, one of the first assets seized is the media. Transportation and Food and Healthcare are at the same level of seizure. We are in the midst of a Marxist Revolution and it has been going on for a while. The Government is compromised, the Media is an enemy organ, and to your original question, the answer is NO. Basic Marxism, 1st lesson: "Demonize your enemy, make him fight defense."

What would happen if everyone got up, walked out, and said “we refuse to listen to this racist bullshit”. ?

Yes. As soon as the survivors dust themselves off after the apocalypse, the clock will turn back to the time of survival of the fittest. People will fall into three categories:

1) Reasonably intelligent people will band together and form communities to help and protect each other.
2) Criminals will gather in gangs and roam the earth looking for victims .
3) Victims

The first will form governments. There will be no perks for serving; no expense accounts, lavish offices or golden pens for signing edicts. Punishments for crimes will be swift and harsh. It will work great... for a while. As the smarter members of group two infiltrate, it will devolve into what we have now.

The second group will remain in a constant power struggle. Leaders will last as long as they can fend off challengers. Internal factions will be a constant threat.

The last is self-explanatory.

Well what ever us white folks do to resist and fight back against this fake narrative will be viewed as facts to convict us as being what they say we are. So fuck them. SHTF will be brought on by them simple minded zombies they control.

I tell my 14u team all the time, 'it's hot, you're tired, deal with it, act like young men and push on and show the other team that 3 games a day is nothing' Be a man today!

lol

just waiting for someone, anyone to challenge me on it as I'll say, 'your kids' last game with us'

lol

Reactions: Mwalex and lash
I tell my 14u team all the time, 'it's hot, you're tired, deal with it, act like young men and push on and show the other team that 3 games a day is nothing' Be a man today!

lol

just waiting for someone, anyone to challenge me on it as I'll say, 'your kids' last game with us'

lol
That sounds like hockey to me.

It’ll end. Look at the dems spin on defunding the police. They’re trying to blame Republicans now.

It’ll also get worse before it gets better. Eventually they won’t be able to play the blame game anymore and even the most retarded amongst us will realize their utopia isn’t happening and things have gotten worse.

We’ll tell our children and grandchildren what happened and how much it sucked, and then out great grandchildren will pull the same crap and we’ll repeat the process again a century from now.

NO! All part of the divide and conquer with johnny cracker having to pay the bill.................Think reparations and wealth transfer which is already started.

In this regard, watch for the .gov cryptocurrency and how it will not only be the death of paper currency, but also a way of providing "equity".

I'm in the "I don't get it" category. I'm a straight, white male. I have a diverse set of family and friends with diverse races, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, and political perspectives. I don't feel discriminated against in any way, shape, or form. Perhaps those that do, are receiving a self-fulfilling prophesy from their circle of friends and family that truly perceives and believes they're being abused by society and government. This might be an issue with "chosen proximity", not "actual discrimination". I generally agree with a prior opinion ... life is to short to spend it as a "victim".

I'm in the "I don't get it" category. I'm a straight, white male. I have a diverse set of family and friends with diverse races, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, and political perspectives. I don't feel discriminated against in any way, shape, or form. Perhaps those that do, are receiving a self-fulfilling prophesy from their circle of friends and family that truly perceives and believes they're being abused by society and government. This might be an issue with "chosen proximity", not "actual discrimination". I generally agree with a prior opinion ... life is to short to spend it as a "victim".
they just got started.
you can bury your head and let it happen, just as people like you let them destroy portland, seattle and other shitholes.

they just got started.
you can bury your head and let it happen, just as people like you let them destroy portland, seattle and other shitholes.
I'm not sure how me feeling "not discriminated against" for being white and straight ... makes me complicit in the messes going on in some of our metropolitan areas ... but ... OK ... you're entitled to your opinion.

Just identify as black. Problem solved.

We have now been "encouraged" at work to put our pronouns in our email signatures. Divide and conquer. They will identify those who don't do this as the "bad-guys" (he/his) and those who do toe the line as the righteous. See, they're already creating division and a hostile work place.

I will identify as gender-fluid and change my pronouns daily or weekly. :sneaky:

I'm not sure how me feeling "not discriminated against" for being white and straight ... makes me complicit in the messes going on in some of our metropolitan areas ... but ... OK ... you're entitled to your opinion.
i'm sure there are tons of people that don't feel like they are impacted.
but then if you're a white guy looking for a job...and not being hired because you don't fill a race quota, or you're a student that busted his ass for good grades and SAT scores, but cannot get into the college you wanted because grades and SAT scores don't mean shit, you might feel differently at some point.

ask not for whom the bell tolls.

/not white.