• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Will they arrest or indict Trump before Pedohead makes his speech Thurs.?

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
I don't believe the FBI raid was an isolated overreach but what is the groundwork of a sinister plan by the illegal regime and they will attempt to arrest or prosecute Trump soon to keep him from running again.

Trump and Lindsey Graham say if Trump is arrested there will be riots. I doubt that. At least not by Trump supporters but by a lot of glowies and their MAGA hat wearing Antifa flying monkeys.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trum...be-riots-if-the-former-president-is-arrested/

Trump needs to announce his run now to make it official they are persecuting a political candidate, because thats what they're doing.

If they had enough to arrest the orange bad man they would have already, it’s a protracted smear campaign that they will drag out as long as they can running up to the mid terms then when it falls apart it will just slide out of the media.
(Sound familiar?)

If they had enough to arrest the orange bad man they would have already, it’s a protracted smear campaign that they will drag out as long as they can running up to the mid terms then when it falls apart it will just slide out of the media.
(Sound familiar?)
Thats the least case scenario. After the Mar-a-Lago raid, anything is possible.

They will pull out all the stops and go full banana republic before they allow him to run, much less win. We're going to have to do our own winning, Trump can't do it by himself.

Last edited:
Trump and Lindsey Graham say if Trump is arrested there will be riots. I doubt that. At least not by Trump supporters but by a lot of glowies and their MAGA hat wearing Antifa flying monkeys.

I could not agree more. It’s because, by and large, Trump supporters are the productive people in society with jobs that generate tax money that are not easily left and they have a lot to lose. Liberal supporters are the takers in life, barely productive enough to feed their pie holes, going from one unskilled labor job to another while blaming all their problems on the productive; they have nothing to lose, or very little. Back all the Trump supporters in a corner, take from them to the point they have very little to lose, and their response will make a riot look like a Sunday in the park. The productive produce; right now they produce peace in the face of unspeakable injustice, I have no idea when that will end and they will produce something other than peace.

All you cracker asses wouldn't riot, if politicians loaded you on busses, put out pallets bricks, dropped you off and told you to burn and destroy everything in sight and they would make sure you didn't get in any trouble for it. Too much respect for others people work and property. You have to be a stupid mother fucker to riot anyway. It accomplishes zero. Like a child having a tantrum and throwing his toys around. They are only making a mess for their self. As well as making the parents feel justified in going authoritarian on their asses.

To think anything they are doing is more drastic than blatantly stealing an election. Do you have Biden's memory? They are all in, there is nothing they consider to drastic. The only thing they are worried about is the rest of the sheep catching on. Thats why they keeping provoking for and projecting a violent response. I imagine they think gleefully of the day they will round us up, put is in camps and torture us for being "evil :ROFLMAO:"

Reactions: 338dude
Trump supporters will riot, except, for the MAGA hats they'll all look suspiciously like Antifa; young, hoody/mask/skinny jean wearing faggots on skateboards and snout ring pig looking girls with purple hair. No arrests will be made.

Then the Left will declare MAGA and real Trump supporters a hate group and a terrorist organization.

You sure about that?
Rioting seems to accomplish a heck of a lot for the dems and progressives
Yes, I am sure about that. Rioting didn't accomplish shit for them except to make 80% of the country find them repulsive and expose the government and police for aiding them.

As an exercise, why don't you tell me what they accomplished?

Yes, I am sure about that. Rioting didn't accomplish shit for them except to make 80% of the country find them repulsive and expose the government and police for aiding them.

Soros and his Antifa puppets, Cumala Harris and Biden, terrorized, killed and burned cities all summer long in 2020 with Cumala adding "It will continue...and should continue" until Trump was out of office.

And guess what, it worked. The SCOTUS made decisions based on the threat that cities would continue to burn.

Soros and his Antifa puppets, Cumala Harris and Biden, terrorized, killed and burned cities all summer long in 2020 with Cumala adding "It will continue...and should continue" until Trump was out of office.

And guess what, it worked. The SCOTUS made decisions based on the threat that cities would continue to burn.
First off, No it didn't. They got trounced in that election and had to resort to committing blatant acts of fraud that exposed them to anyone with a room temperature I.Q.

Second off, what decision did the SCROTUS make that removed Trump from office? Remember they heard no cases, listened to no evidence, and dismissed anything brought to them under the guise of "no standing." I think its a lot more likely the multi million dollar book deals had a lot more to do with the SCOTUS inaction.

To put this another way. You think politicians paid these people to riot, loaded them on busses, shipped them around country, and then "caved to their demands?" Thats called putting the cart in front of the horse. The politicians are the carts, the rioters are the horses.

Don't believe me, go riot and see how they how they treat you.

All you cracker asses wouldn't riot, if politicians loaded you on busses, put out pallets bricks, dropped you off and told you to burn and destroy everything in sight and they would make sure you didn't get in any trouble for it. Too much respect for others people work and property. You have to be a stupid mother fucker to riot anyway. It accomplishes zero. Like a child having a tantrum and throwing his toys around. They are only making a mess for their self. As well as making the parents feel justified in going authoritarian on their asses.

To think anything they are doing is more drastic than blatantly stealing an election. Do you have Biden's memory? They are all in, there is nothing they consider to drastic. The only thing they are worried about is the rest of the sheep catching on. Thats why they keeping provoking for and projecting a violent response. I imagine they think gleefully of the day they will round us up, put is in camps and torture us for being "evil :ROFLMAO:"
Wish you were wrong, but you're not.

Branden

Reactions: Snipe260
First off, No it didn't. They got trounced in that election and had to resort to committing blatant acts of fraud that exposed them to anyone with a room temperature I.Q.

Second off, what decision did the SCROTUS make that removed Trump from office? Remember they heard no cases, listened to no evidence, and dismissed anything brought to them under the guise of "no standing." I think its a lot more likely the multi million dollar book deals had a lot more to do with the SCOTUS inaction.
Yeah, Biden got his ass kicked in that election, but it had nothing to do with the riots. Completely different.

And the decision to do the right thing by the SCOTUS WAS influenced by the riots. It was said off the record they didn't want to get involved with the stolen election ruling because they were afraid of more rioting.

No. He won't be arrested, and nor will any other politician. It's all a distraction to keep everyone stirred up and pissed at each other.

Aggression in the streets, like Jan 6, is what the libtards want. Paint people who want to save the country as terrorists and start rounding them up with half of America's citizens asking for it.

Liberals were smart and put conservatives in the corner. Danged if you do, darned if you don't. There is only one way out and that is closing in quickly.

Yeah, Biden got his ass kicked in that election, but it had nothing to do with the riots. Completely different.

And the decision to do the right thing by the SCOTUS WAS influenced by the riots. It was said off the record they didn't want to get involved with the stolen election ruling because they were afraid of more rioting.
But they weren't a skeered to over turn RoeVSWade. :unsure:

Pissing off lesbians and land whales into threatening to withhold sex from men that had no interest in having sex with them to began with is different than burning down cities.
Antifa chant 'burn it down' at Supreme Court abortion ruling protest in ...

Antifa chant 'burn it down' at Supreme Court abortion ruling protest in ...

Not sure if they did, but they terrorized America enough to know all they had to do was threaten.

Someone lighting a firebomb during a riot needs to shot on sight.

Reactions: 232593 and 338dude
MAGA crowd is just the last of the Revolutionaries and he we stand some 250 years later facing the same problems.

Trump supporters will riot, except, for the MAGA hats they'll all look suspiciously like Antifa; young, hoody/mask/skinny jean wearing faggots on skateboards and snout ring pig looking girls with purple hair. No arrests will be made.

Then the Left will declare MAGA and real Trump supporters a hate group and a terrorist organization.
Yep, call us whatever you want, we are too busy to go out and riot because we are working trying to earn money, so we can pay our own bills/debts and then pay some more, for some shitbags collage loan.

gtn0ssdse5h21-1.jpg

Pissing off lesbians and land whales into threatening to withhold sex from men that had no interest in having sex with them to began with is different than burning down cities.

Exactly. As someone else mentioned in a different thread several months ago, “We would be hunting them from horseback if it was legal”. From the looks of many of them we would need our big bore lever guns with heavy hard cast bullets for that sort of action……

• Haha

They are accomplishing destroying our country. It is their goal.
You don't think there is a bunch of idiots in the white house holding the instructions upside down and pushing a red but instead of a green button by mistake do you?
The enemy is at the helm and they have a different objective then we do. Right now...... they are closer to reaching their objective then I have ever seen in my lifetime.

Reactions: 338dude and candyx
Trump had spoke a few years ago at a CPAC event and asking him if he would run in 2024, he replied, "So, you want me to win a third time?" YouTube and other "platforms" immediately pulled down the video.

245 years ago, someone told us what we could and could not do.

Just wait. The Kraken will be released. blah blah blah

Election? NOTHING has been fixed. Nothing has changed. You mean the polls say the Repubs will sweep the midterms? You mean like they were supposed to have in 2020? NOTHING is different.

This is all part of the plan. The Repubs are in on it.

(Sound familiar?)

Timing is everything. Lots of folks believe an arrest means guilt.

They impeached him twice based on 'trumped up' charges, accused him of everything except being a white man(although 'racist' was always a favorite). Indictment or not, the charges are out there for the gullible to swallow, and many will. Either way it translates into votes and power for all the greedy gollums on the left, which is all they're after.

Arrested doesn't me "not able to run for PRES". He would need to be convicted as well.

I'm pretty sure even SCOTUS has ruled to that sort of situation with more than a few cases that can apply. Basically you can't loose Constitutional rights just cause of an arrest/indictment.

Reactions: Ronws and 338dude
Midterm election results don't matter. It's all theater, just like professional wrestling.

Here's how it will play out. And yes, the script has been written, including sub-plots to support the main story line.
D team picks up senate seats - because DJT & MAGA
D team holds house - because DJT & MAGA
DJT is indicted after the midterms - cuffed and frog marched while every "news orginization" films. Played constantly on a loop for 2 years
Hunter is indicted after the midterms, unless Joe agrees to step down after this term. Either way...nothing happens to him.
Filibuster dies
Gun ban is inacted
IRS takes your shit if you don't comply
Inflation skyrockets
Californication of the rest of the US accelerates

The royal ass fucking continues

Arrested doesn't me "not able to run for PRES". He would need to be convicted as well.

I'm pretty sure even SCOTUS has ruled to that sort of situation with more than a few cases that can apply. Basically you can't loose Constitutional rights just cause of an arrest/indictment.
But that is what the commies, I mean, democrats (I know, I am being redundant) want. To have the mere accusation equal conviction and sentencing. No due process in court, no 4th or 5th amendments. Heck, no amendments at all. And they will continue to do this as long as they can fog up a mirror.