• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WILL TRADE PRIMERS: Need 300 PRC 212 HUNTER AMMO or components.

Tazman308

Private
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2014
People's Republic of Kalifornia
WILL TRADE PRIMERS.

I just bought a rifle in 300 PRC. It is a Winchester 1885 that I plan on using for Elk and Mule Deer hunting this coming fall. I allowed to be raped for a box of ammo on Gunbroker because there were no options. I could use a couple of boxes (2-4) of loaded factory ammo but must be the 212 gr Hornady Hunter. I have primers to offer in trade in almost all sizes, pistol, rifle,large, small,match, etc. I could also trade some 9mm, 556, 308, 30.06 (target, match, etc..) loaded factory ammo also. If nobody had this loaded ammo, I might consider cases and bullets as I could reload but prefer not to.

I WILL NOT RAPE AND PILLAGE AND THINK IT IS A CRIME TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THOSES IN NEED. I can’t believe the current situation and prices that people are selling (and buyers paying) for ammo and components. I learned my lesson last time and made sure that my family would never have to go through this again.

If someone is in need and wants to work a deal, let me know. No ass clowns or profiteers wanted. I could sell this stuff on Gun Broker easily but I refuse to take advantage of my brothers but that is not how I like to behave. I live in Idaho and prefer face to face but this is not a requirement.

Email best and fastest at [email protected]. Reply hear works too but I don’t watch this as carefully.

LETS ALL WORK TOGETHER AND STOP TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A TERRIBLE SITUATION. HEAVEN AWAITS.