• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Will Trumpster go to prison?

I think prison is a bridge too far for even these folks. They'll do some administrative/civil crap to sideline trump/maga, cheat on the elections, and say "See, Trump wasn't so popular after all. Back to the mines you plebes"

All they want is to discredit him, and destroy this "maga thing". That is all they want. What "they" don't understand is it has moved past trump.

It will continue till they "get him". Jan 6 did nothing, so this is just the next thing.

Just except ur new masters. It will be a lot easier for you.
IMG_4445.GIF

R

It’s a carefully timed smear campaign just ahead of the mid terms. The truth will come out in the wash again just like it did with the Russia collusion bullshit but just like that smear campaign the accusations will be repeated far and wide by all of the news outlets and when the truth comes out it will be swept under the rug and never reported.
Same shit different day

When the last time any politician or their friends got convicted? If convicted, how much of their sentence did they serve?

"As long as you don't get caught with a dead woman or a live boy..." former Louisiana governor Edwards

• Haha
Reactions: XCHITOWNCOPPER
When the last time any politician or their friends got convicted? If convicted, how much of their sentence did they serve?

"As long as you don't get caught with a dead woman or a live boy..." former Louisiana governor Edwards

The thing you forget however is Trump is seen as a outsider, he is not a politician, he started to turn a bit after just 4 years, but he is far from one of "them".

The only reason he was elected in the first place is they all believed the polls, trust me they will never make that mistake again, and you only need to look at the last election for solid proof of that.

Most likely course of events is they will unleash an indictment just days before/after he announces that he's running.

Reactions: Dough300
There won't be any Colombians left in a few years. They will all be here. I can hear the chants now. Tear down that wall mrs president
I havent had the pleasure of visiting Colombia but have heard the north shore from Cartagena to Santa Marta is beautiful, great climate, beautiful women, tourist friendly, and pretty safe. Ive considered retiring there. What say you?

I think that they will keep on until they nail him on something. Sad, because Hillary and Joey should already be there

You may be right, but if it's before the election in Nov 2024, you may see an uprising. Look at the anger due to the raid on his home. Put him in jail and watch the fireworks this will cause.

You may be right, but if it's before the election in Nov 2024, you may see an uprising. Look at the anger due to the raid on his home. Put him in jail and watch the fireworks this will cause.
What anger? I haven’t seen anyone really do anything other than some politicians flapping some lips. Has anyone done anything? Are there large groups of protests going on that I’m unaware of? Riots? People burning cities down? Shooting people that don’t agree with them? Raping and pillaging? Oh that’s right, that’s the other side. No sir, I don’t see any anger, at least not any that anyone is doing anything with.

my gut instinct is to say no, but the more i think of it, the optics of trump in cuffs might be too much for them to resist...
even if there is little hope of getting any kind of conviction to stick.

I'm sure if he is found guilty of anything he can appeal and have them chase their tail for years.

I think prison is a bridge too far for even these folks. They'll do some administrative/civil crap to sideline trump/maga, cheat on the elections, and say "See, Trump wasn't so popular after all. Back to the mines you plebes"
I'm sure they already have an indictment so he's going to be arrested. That's what they want. They likely won't convict him of anything, then will proclaim "the system works" all while keeping him from running. Things will get interesting when they arrest him.

• Love
Reactions: XCHITOWNCOPPER
Don't kid yourselves, these Swamp monster pos are fighting for their livelihoods and whole world. Their world is completely corrupt, and illegal for the most part, and they are evil sorry excuses for human beings, but they are still fighting for their existence, even if it's an evil one. (And it is) . They know he won't make the same mistake as last time and trust gop people who stab us in thr back. They will do everything they possibly can to keep him from getting back as potus

my gut instinct is to say no, but the more i think of it, the optics of trump in cuffs might be too much for them to resist...
even if there is little hope of getting any kind of conviction to stick.

The vision of Trump in handcuffs is too irresistable for the Dems to give up. I believe Trump did say, the first arrest will shock the World...

I'm sure they already have an indictment so he's going to be arrested. That's what they want. They likely won't convict him of anything, then will proclaim "the system works" all while keeping him from running. Things will get interesting when they arrest him.
Like what? What’s gonna get interesting? Nothing happened so far.

I think that they will keep on until they nail him on something. Sad, because Hillary and Joey should already be there

Political posturing, just like them acting like they give two shits about shootings (notice they never mention Chicago). The really sad part is gas prices are dropping which people will attribute to Biden as doing a good job. His approval numbers are already up.

I'm torn on this. On one hand, there's nothing the left would love more than to put Trump in prison. This would be their bin Laden moment and Dems would literally be dancing in the streets.

On the other hand, the Dems have been using Trump as a scapegoat and/or distraction for everything that happened over the last six years, so what do you do when he's no longer available to be your punching bag? Sleepy Joe and the Dems ineptitude results in record high inflation, empty shelves, and more people abandoning the workforce than joining? Just say, "Orange Man Bad," and the leftist sheep won't notice

Last edited:
Like what? What’s gonna get interesting? Nothing happened so far.
Well, I hope people start seriously pressing their state and local reps to actually DO SOMETHING about this tyrannical bs. I don't really know, but there are people out there that will see arresting Trump, as a final straw, a point of no return, and an overt act that requires a response.

Well, I hope people start seriously pressing their state and local reps to actually DO SOMETHING about this tyrannical bs. I don't really know, but there are people out there that will see arresting Trump, as a final straw, a point of no return, and an overt act that requires a response.

My state would stand up and laugh in your face. A RINO for a governor and some of the most corrupt politicians in the country.