• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Will Wonders Never Cease?

hilbillee

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2008
Franklin, NC
I was in the local Walmart and they are now selling "assault rifles". They had a Bushmaster M4 patrolman's carbine and a Sig M400 hunter model. Also had a Sig552 in 22lr. Store manager told me that the top dogs realized how much money they were losing by not selling the rifles. Even alot of the Walmarts that didn't have any guns are bringing them back.

Re: Will Wonders Never Cease?

WOW....My walmart has no guns and barely has any ammo. pretty much only stocks .22 ammo

Thats awesome. Now the "People of WalMart" can be armed, in store.

Truckman11, You are not in Cali are you lol, cause I am for the moment and no Walmart here has weapons, and shot shells and 22 is mostly all they have.

My Walmart has guns and a TON of reloading gear, plus it's quite a bit cheaper than the next closest place Sportsmans Warehouse.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats awesome. Now the "People of WalMart" can be armed, in store. </div></div>

Now thats funny....

It'll never happen where I live.

We have some huge anti-gun guy who sees someone at the ammo dept and walks the other way - so you gotta go hunt him down.

Then he pulls the 6 box limit, and I come back with 3 or 4 people and we get what we want.

It's the low price that keeps me going back...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My Walmart has guns and a TON of reloading gear, plus it's quite a bit cheaper than the next closest place Sportsmans Warehouse. </div></div>

Where are you located, our best one is in Falcon, and they don't have any reloading gear to speak of.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My Walmart has guns and a TON of reloading gear, plus it's quite a bit cheaper than the next closest place Sportsmans Warehouse. </div></div>

Reloading gear???? Wow. I wish our local stores would get into this. Even the ones in the rural areas around here don't have reloading gear.

the ones in my area have a pretty good selection of ammo, but no guns...yet... i hear theyre coming soon but who knows??? my buddy went to a walmart in colorado and sent me a pic of the reloading equip there. that would be cool, but theres plenty of other stores i can get that from.

ive been in lot of walmarts and have never seen reloading equip, but i must say i was in walmart in Greenville In, they have black powder, was shocked

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My Walmart has guns and a TON of reloading gear, plus it's quite a bit cheaper than the next closest place Sportsmans Warehouse. </div></div>

Reloading gear???? Wow. I wish our local stores would get into this. Even the ones in the rural areas around here don't have reloading gear. </div></div>

Man that sucks, mines got an awesome selection, it's mostly RCBS stuff but they're fully stocked on presses/dies, several different powders, lots of primers, and lots of Sierra/Nosler bullets and they have all the bullet cases, tumblers & media, case trimmers, the list goes on and on. It's impressive and the aisle has always got a few dudes buying gear and I'm in a pretty decent sized city. I would think all Walmarts would follow suit.

Location has a lot to do with it.
Ours has deer & turkey mounts hanging. Tons of hunting gear.
Been in others that hardly have anything.

BTW , I see a lot of Winchester logo things at walmart lately.
Bipods , Cleaning rods, etc, Has anyone tried any of it. Just wondering if it's junk with Winchesters name or quality stuff.

7 or 8 weeks past on a Sunday saw them in the Hernando Ms. sto.
898.00 plus tax.
Federal 100 rd ct ,55 gr ,point two two thuree,40.00 dollo a bx

The ammo keeps creeping up there.