• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD - Wilson Combat 308 Recon 18"

BEJ762

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2014
Bay Area, CA
I have a lightly used Wilson Combat 308 Recon Tactical rifle for sale. This was one of the first production models Wilson Combat made when then introduced their AR10 offerings. I only have 20 rounds down this rifle. Specs are 18" fluted barrel, WC muzzle brake (threaded and I believe compatible with their suppressors), upper/lower in OD green with black handguard, WC single stage trigger, 308 win chamber. Machining on rifle is superb. Rifle will ship with the factory Rogers stock it came with. No magazine included. Grip wrap is removable.

Price - $2800 shipped to your FFL.

Please ensure this is legal where you live. FFL needs to accept from an individual. Buyer will need to complete a Bill of Sale.

Payment accepted thru zelle, venmo, paypal (FF or you pay fees), check (must clear before shipped).

IMG_3995.jpeg

IMG_3993.jpeg