• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Wilson combat 6.5 creedmoor 20” AR barrel.

chungus

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2022
Texas
SOLD

Wilson combat 1:8 20” 6.5 creedmoor AR barrel. 0.750 gas block diameter. $120 shipped

I bought a factory built Wilson combat 6.5 creed used a few years ago. This is the factory barrel that was on it. The gun looked immaculate and the previous owner definitely shot it but said not a ton whatever that means. I don’t have an exact round count but the rifle doesn’t look like it was shot a lot. He said it shot great, was reliable, and accurate.

I never shot the gun with this barrel. It has the heavier profile and is 20” long. As soon as I got word that he shipped the rifle I ordered a WC 16” light weight barrel as I wanted a lighter weight hunting rifle and I shoot suppressed and 20” with a can hanging off the end is longer than I like.

I promise I am not trying to unload a bad or shot out barrel or anything like that but I don’t know the history. If you want to buy it and try it out I will give the buyer 30 days and if you don’t like it send it back and I will refund your $120. All you would be out would be the cost of return shipping.

IMG_0715.jpeg
IMG_0716.jpeg
IMG_0717.jpeg
IMG_7791.jpeg
IMG_7792.jpeg
IMG_7796.jpeg

Last edited: