• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Wilson Combat 6.8 and Barnes 95g TTSX on hogs

ccoker

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2008
Central Texas
www.tacticalgunreview.com
from 2 weeks ago

deadsow.jpg

Pics from this weekend's hunt

Photos from a few weeks ago hunt

Re: Wilson Combat 6.8 and Barnes 95g TTSX on hogs

wow, nice work...Im guessing he didn't go far.

OK, other then Barnes site who has the 95 TTSX in stock? I have not seen them out yet except on Barnes site at 31 bucks for 50 bullets...ouch

go far?
ha, straight down, that shot and it's lights out, instantaneous drop, nothing but a few kicks and it's over.
I HATE tracking!

Bill has them in stock (Wilson Combat) and also HTR on this forum, PM him...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ccoker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe we met on the shuttle from the airport to the Sands for the SHOT show..

how's it going? </div></div> Oh yeah, we sure did! I remember you talking a lot about the 6.8 and hunting with it. It looks like it's working well! The Barnes TSX and TTSX would be very good for the 6.8 as a hunting round. They are a little expensive, though, but a great choice. You have any more hunts planned with it?